Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Snow White





Everyone does know who Snow White is...right???


Take a closer look










or maybe this...



The million dollar question is, do I look a single bit like Snow White??
Okay, not the size thing being discussed here and the 2nd pic is just for the fun of it.

Recent days I was being complimented as 'Snow White' for having fairer skin than Snow White herself!!! Total dumb-founded.


Admittedly, yeah, my skin do look A LOT more fairer than the moment I was back in Malaysia. But trust me, I ain't very much like Snow White so spare me T_______T

Truth is, I am more like chameleon. My skin gets dark easy, and also gets fair pretty easy too!!
It is like I can change color anytime. (super camouflage genetics) All I need to get dark is to get under the sun for like a week plus, and if I wanted to be fair just stay away from the sunlight. Unlike some people who were born dark, or fair, mine's quite stereotype btw :)



So the thing is, I am not Snow White kays. I am gonna tan my skin the next trip back to Malaysia, just to keep ya'll mouth shut! I personally wanna get tanned too actually, and I misses the beach like crazy.







Pray to get aftomat for Russian this Saturday,
though chances are slim,
but there is still hope,
God bless..


-Ys-

No comments: