Monday, May 23, 2011

Detractors



Ok, something to share while waiting the food to be cooked.

Last night, one junior came to look for me. I never knew who this guy was, never even spoken to him before, not a single phrase. This pale looking dude actually straight away asked "Shaun, you were planning to quit before right?" (in Chinese)


I reaction was O__o?? (how the heck this fella knew bout it..) oh well, should've guessed about it. One of the quite 'noisy' girl senior told him..again. I bet she told everyone in this hostel last year FML... I was merely sharing my own thoughts a year ago and never 100% confirmed but she spread the news as if it were true, aloud!! Ahh.... somehow I felt pretty stupid to have told her but oh well, let the bygones be bygones :)

Just feeling quite uncomfortable to have my personal stuffs being 'publicized', bet you guys know what I mean.



Okay, so this fella who haven't even been through a single semester, THINKING OF QUITTING!!! Why?? Being told bad things bout this place by 6th year seniors who are leaving this July. Aww come on... turning back when you haven't even passed the very first semester??? for real?? (Somehow I wished I thought of this last year LOL)


Well, I pitied him too actually. For his batch is like the smallest batch ever in history, cause his is the very first batch that begins semester on March (which usually on September..)
My guess is, this uni is getting more and more desperate for overseas students. Reason is still money-wise. Period.




I do not blame the seniors to brain-wash him like what happened to me back then. They were merely speaking by experience. Life here sure is difficult with all the limitations and barriers. Like I always said, life here is like living in a box. You must have the very strong will and hunger to get out of it, beat the system in order to survive strong, and sail along this uni life full of enjoyment and excitement like what we always yearn for.



In the nutshell, we choose to live the way we want to. Making the best out of everything. Excuses are not bringing us anywhere. Instead of amplifying the sad things, why don't we take the initiative to explore what others haven't?? Those who constantly complained will only live the way they see it already.


Russia don't produce good doctor he says? Russia DO produce excellent doctors, the thing is still, we have to beat the poor system here and enhance ourselves if we really want to excel. Since you are already laying your feet onto this ground, stick with it. Modify, modify and change the way you live it!!



It ain't easy for me to having at least 3 close people I used to have here to leave me earlier this semester. It ain't easy for me to cope with the fact that I have to stand on my own here, with those buddies I already put them as my side-kicks leaving, I am basically all alone.



Boy oh boy, dear junior, you really brought back all those 'nightmares' back to me you know..haha..

As for now, I am not giving up YET, maybe never.

"The victory does not give effect. Force gives the battle. If you are struggling and not giving up - this is power." -Arnold Schwarzenegger


Find the way out, make life more happening to yourself, dude. For this semester, at least I know I did. I had a lot of fun compared to my first year. I knew more people, get my ass out of this hostel and know more peops out there, you will never know what you will find out there!! If you keep your ass in the room all the time, do you think you can broaden your communication and reach out for others?? do you think they will come find you automatically?? You are just living life in a box!!




Whoops, I think I blogged overtime. My food is almost burnt!! Gtg~~ but here's some picchas I took with Taiwanese I knew who came to visit Nizhny, and I was a tour guide along with one buddy of mine from my uni and another China girl from another uni.














You Decide the Way You Live
-Ys-

No comments: