Saturday, May 28, 2011

Biggie Gift :)



I am jumping joy now!! can't help it but to express it out.


I've received one biggie gift from my beloved and prettiest Russian teacher, Maria Vadinovna!!! I got aftomat!!! =))) means I am being exempted from sitting Russian examination which will be on the 4th June, I automatically got 'Excellent' mark man!! Lucky lucky meeeeeee...


Initially, I only cling onto hope cause I knew I have did more than 5 mistakes for the latest test which makes me ineligible to receive this 'special treatment'. But she actually said she give me this as a present TODAY!!! soooooooooooooooo, I can focus onto other examinations now without stressing on Russian!!! 1 down, 3 more to go!! Am lucky cause I am the only one given this present in my group :))


My holding onto this slim hope actually bore fruition!! I feel so blessed~~~








Does my teacher just loves me or wad?? ;p
Love them more!! yipeee

-Ys-

2 comments:

Bob said...

"Pray to get aftomat for Russian this Saturday,
though chances are slim,
but there is still hope,
God bless."

Ask and ye shall receive :)

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.