At last, my very first post for Year 2010 after M.I.A. for such a long time..
The mood of blogging just comes into me suddenly. It is not really because I am too busy with my life here, but the lack of inspiration made me stop blogging lately. Haha... but never mind that because here I am again, to share with all of you some of the things happening to me lately.
I realized that I actually paused blogging about my life here for a long time already, so I figured out that it is best for me to blog out a little, at least.
Since it is New Year and I missed a lot of wacky stories to tell after pulling myself off blogging world for quite some time, I shall skip all other special events for now such as Christmas celebration, Birthday Bash, Study Life, Love Life, Clubbings, Shoppings, Eating Outs, my New Year Resolutions etc for now. Instead, I will be sharing out pictures of NEW YEAR!! =)
Yeap, brand new hope, brand new resolution and brand new mood!
31st December 2009 - The Last Day of 2009
Basically, I have no exact plan for this special day. Instead, I just follow where the wind brings me to.
So, I was asked to go for ice-skating at a stadium situated at Bolshaya Pokrovskaya, well-known to us as 'Walking-Street".

Di mana ada byk restaurant...but quite pricey too.Indeed a long and beautiful place to hang out.. although the feeling of this street is like Petaling Street I used to hang out a lot when I was in VI, this Petaling Street more high-class la of course =P
At one end of the Street stood this tree with a banner
read "Happy New Year 2010!"



And next stop - into the stadium!!


At one end of the Street stood this tree with a bannerread "Happy New Year 2010!"



And next stop - into the stadium!!


These are the people I skated with =) fyi, this is the VERY FIRST time I skated in Russia!! lol



Not forgetting a couple of Night View of Walking Street


Before heading back, we went to had dinner to fill ourselves up.




Not forgetting a couple of Night View of Walking Street


Before heading back, we went to had dinner to fill ourselves up.

I managed to reached back at 7pm sharp -12am Malaysia time- and spam all Malaysia contacts I can find in MSN xD
10.30pm - I went out with a bunch of parkers to catch the view of beautiful fireworks of the city.
Those good people are the seniors and just 5 1st year students...lol.. well, it's because most of them already had their own programme. But I bet most of them are partying in 1st HOSTEL -.-













1st January 2010 - Brand New Year
1am
After that, back we go to our respective hostels..... lol..but my story actually haven't end yet. I ditched my goups off and went for clubbing at 1st Hostel all thanks to SAM =.="
Sorry guys, camera out of battery so no photos taken at that crazy party. Free beverages were served and those people sure dance like crazy..LOL... didn't knew medical students can be so 'party-ing out'. Well, when I just set foot into the dance floor, I already saw one of my friend drunk, had to carry her all the way into Yunci's room.
Funny gal, she actually said this when she was drunk: "Shaun, you are a very good guy,but you put your target too high already.." And then she starts connecting me to other girls!! xDD so cute lah this girl...lmao!! Then back to the dance floor, shake shake, then back to Aaron's room for movies!! Anyway, I fell asleep duhh..
In the morning, we celebrated New Year the Cina's way!! hahax.. A bunch of seniors and I cooked lunch together. Thanks Aaron, Yunci, Ivon, Soo Yin, and err..did I missed out anymore seniors =X and fellow 1st year mates for the great feastf or the new year!! And countless Yumseng sessions followed on =)
3pm - went out Jalan-jalan Cari Makan again with Aaron, Sam, Belle, Siew Kheng, Karen at a brand new place I never been to before in Nizhny Novgorod, the lower part of Nizhny.
We visited a beautiful Turkish Cake shop for tea session. Great place to hang out too, nice environment, delicious delicacies! What else? We cracked lame and silly jokes till almost 7pm before going back... phew..what a long day..
Later on, Sam sure keeps me busy by staying overnight in my room, sharing the same bed as me..my bed, is a small single bed and expect to fit in 2 big guys =.= Anyway, he is still a good company and it was a good stay =) except that ppl start suspecting us gays -.-
Yawn~~ I think that is all for my New Year 2010 with a bunch of new faces =) And I am surely blessed to have a good one this year!!
10.30pm - I went out with a bunch of parkers to catch the view of beautiful fireworks of the city.
Those good people are the seniors and just 5 1st year students...lol.. well, it's because most of them already had their own programme. But I bet most of them are partying in 1st HOSTEL -.-













1st January 2010 - Brand New Year
1am
After that, back we go to our respective hostels..... lol..but my story actually haven't end yet. I ditched my goups off and went for clubbing at 1st Hostel all thanks to SAM =.="
Sorry guys, camera out of battery so no photos taken at that crazy party. Free beverages were served and those people sure dance like crazy..LOL... didn't knew medical students can be so 'party-ing out'. Well, when I just set foot into the dance floor, I already saw one of my friend drunk, had to carry her all the way into Yunci's room.
Funny gal, she actually said this when she was drunk: "Shaun, you are a very good guy,but you put your target too high already.." And then she starts connecting me to other girls!! xDD so cute lah this girl...lmao!! Then back to the dance floor, shake shake, then back to Aaron's room for movies!! Anyway, I fell asleep duhh..
In the morning, we celebrated New Year the Cina's way!! hahax.. A bunch of seniors and I cooked lunch together. Thanks Aaron, Yunci, Ivon, Soo Yin, and err..did I missed out anymore seniors =X and fellow 1st year mates for the great feastf or the new year!! And countless Yumseng sessions followed on =)
3pm - went out Jalan-jalan Cari Makan again with Aaron, Sam, Belle, Siew Kheng, Karen at a brand new place I never been to before in Nizhny Novgorod, the lower part of Nizhny.
We visited a beautiful Turkish Cake shop for tea session. Great place to hang out too, nice environment, delicious delicacies! What else? We cracked lame and silly jokes till almost 7pm before going back... phew..what a long day..
Later on, Sam sure keeps me busy by staying overnight in my room, sharing the same bed as me..my bed, is a small single bed and expect to fit in 2 big guys =.= Anyway, he is still a good company and it was a good stay =) except that ppl start suspecting us gays -.-
Yawn~~ I think that is all for my New Year 2010 with a bunch of new faces =) And I am surely blessed to have a good one this year!!
-Ys-

No comments:
Post a Comment