Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is lack of motivation

Exam's near.. really near. Unlike my other friends who are sitting for the exam tomorrow, I will be having it later - Because this Winter Holidays I will not be leaving Russia. Sad but oh well, it had been decided and at least I'll be visiting Moscow eh? =)


Given the extra time to prepare, I am just short of one thing to proceed on - Motivation. I am short of the Force to push me forward.. am I starting to feel weary or what? Having a study leave sure bites me hard. Instead of studying, I have been thinking...and thinking a lot. It started off with a huge momentum at first but looks like I have lost the momentum and the pace had slow down.


Seriously, how much I wished that my mum is here nagging on me for not studying but blogging here!!! lol..


So, what's wrong with me now??
1st, I am still looking for that motivation.
2nd, I kinda start to feel lonely already, I had so many things stuck in my head, absolutely disastrous.. I doubt I can find anyone to share with. After all, it's not the Shaun's style to babble about his nonsense thoughts to others right?? ;) It's not good poisoning others' mind.






Current state of mind:
A weary knight. Who fought with a strong heart and bravery to protect his honor, his people and to fulfill his duty.. He gave everything he had to fight on the battlefield. Now, he starts to feel weary with his heavy armor burdening him, and feels suffocating in his helmet, which he finds that it is difficult for him to breathe inside. His sword and shield also became heavy.
Taking deep breath, he kneeled down, his head facing straight towards the ground, his sword piercing through the soil, and shielded himself in front.. How much he hoped that he could get rid of all these weight. But, there is something in him that made him strong, which is that strong heart that beats weakly inside him. He knew that he can't give up at this time.

All he needs now is the morale that make him stand up once again and face any blow that come straight into his way.

(P/s:It has only been 4 months and I am saying all these, I know you wanna give me a tight slap now =P)







-Ys-

No comments: