I've had another dream just now while I was napping. This time, it's quite funny and weird. I was at a place, it was late evening, I remember the sun sets and the sky turns dark.
I was with someone which I barely remember who, perhaps only both of us, or a group, I cannot recall.. we were on a boat ride, somewhere cold (maybe cause my room was cold..lmao) The surrounding temperature made me felt as though I was on a highland. We set sail for a long time along the river.. Talked, laughed, I don't know what happened but I sensed joy...happiness throughout the entire ride. After that, the boat anchored to the side of the river, which is made up of a row of large shiny black rocks and pebbles. Suddenly, weirdly..my dad held me out of the boat. He lifted me out of the boat with both of his hands holding tight on my waist. Is he that strong or I was actually dreaming that I was a child at that point? He held his huge hand tightly to mine.. Then he brought me along with with him..and I just followed clueless. At that time, the sky was turning dark as the sun sets, stars were getting much more visible. He brought me to climb a pile of rocks which are arranged into beautiful, steep stairs. Without a single effort, nor tiredness, I climbed to the top with him...there, I saw one of the most astonishing view by the cliff. Right at that moment, I knew that place was indeed a highland.
He led me to a huge wooden door, just like those castle door in the fairy tales stuck to the hill's wall. My dad, he didn't spoke a word, nor did I spoke any words myself along the whole journey. He pushed the gigantic door wide open and dragged me in.
I continued to try catch the wonderful melodies cause it really caught my attention...unfortunately, the next thing I knew is I was awake at 6.30pm.The whole point of this dream is the melody..the music I heard...is extremely soothing. I tried so hard recalling how it sounded but...I can't seem to remember how it started like..not to mention the lyrics..What is this whole dream all about? It's not about past..everything is fresh. What is it trying to tell? It all remains unknown...haha..we'll see..

-Ys-
I shall continue my search for that melody..
will I ever stumble upon the same tune one day in the future?
God knows =)
I shall continue my search for that melody..
will I ever stumble upon the same tune one day in the future?
God knows =)
No comments:
Post a Comment