I said that I will study this week, but my notes are still in my bag =P
I said that I will finish my assignments this week, but I haven't even started yet =X
(I said that ...)x99
...but I ended up just saying it ~~~!!!
Oh well, forgive me people, I already expected this from the beginning.
Yet, I never thought that I can be that 'busy'(if you get what I mean) during this 1 week break
Never thought that I am sleeping 3am everyday here anyway, supposedly I should be resting up myself...haha..
About the bball match last week, RusKor Team turn out to be 4th, thrashing Middle East Team, ADFP Team, but thrashed by Japan in semi.. Anyway, good game!!
Events lining up for every weekends currently. This Saturday will be Hari Anugerah Cemerlang - I got award for Pelajar Cemerlang SPM and unexpected Top Student for Sejarah Subject (The subject I suppose to hate the most) How vague..
Next week, AVB annual dinner, Following weeks Russian Night, Grand dinner or maybe some pending proms??
Alright, that's all for now. Something's up. Goodnitez sweet-ones ;)
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment