Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer-Time Guy

I loved the deep blue sea. YES I DO. Always love it.

I enjoy the breeze coming directly from the sea, the taste of the salty sand as I accidentally sip some of it along the cool breeze.

The sea water, the sea-shells, starfish, jelly-fish or whatever goes with it.. I can feel that they are always part of me. I feel connected to the sea!!


Hey, I can actually learn a lot from the blue ocean you know?? everything I see not only tranquillize me, but also teach me so many stuffs I can get nowhere. Such as hard water crashing onto stones by the shores - telling me to be tough all the time, lovey-dovey seagulls - a sign of love,the vast ocean - telling me how HUGE this world can be for me to explore!!! =D

Over the years, I personally think that I tried most of the water sports and I loved all of them. snorkelling, diving, jet-skiing, kites, surfing, swimming, fishing??? Maybe there are more of them.. So eager to try all of them in my short lifetime, taking them on as part of my dream. Surfing~~~Imagining how cool I can be. LOL


So, what the heck?? I am in love with the beach duhh.. I can tell you that I look the best by the beach!! Haha.. how much I hope that I can be the King of the Blue World.


Now is almost 3am, let's dream. One day, I wanna own a cottage by the most terrific beach in the world, wearing on cool shades, on my flowery surfing pants, grabbing a surfing board with my signature on it, showing off my packs under the sun, plus my infamous cocky look XD ( not forgetting to add a bunch of chics in bikinis surrounding me ) Life is cool eh?


Maybe I am making you guys think why am I saying all these suddenly, but this image just pop up in my mind suddenly, couldn't control it. No, I didn't go to any beach for already half a year. I am just missing it dearly.. as if I got no chance to dip myself in the sea any longer.


I just miss those times, right now I am thinking about those cool beaches and sunsets I went to since the day I was alive. Phuket time was one of the coolest. Haha...Penang too =\











wow... sleepy!! Will try to tell more about my love for the sea next time.. Tataz!!!


Seeing those lovey-dovey seagulls is such an envious view =(

How much I wish to be a summer-time guy who fell in love with a mermaid one day
Mermaid oh mermaid, where are you?? =PP



-Ys-

No comments: