Enthusiasm...
because I once have it and then I lost it
The phone rang in the evening. I was being told that we have to withdraw from the basketball competition for INPRO due to certain reasons. Not much to say, my enthusiasm for tomorrow's fiery match has to be put off.
Almost 12AM.. The annoying Phone rang again, kinda freaked me out cause normally I don't get calls so late but messages. And now, he says the game is ON -.-"
Dude.. my fire is long gone, and I may have 'troubles' coming over tomorrow for the match coz it's too last minute..
Anyway, to restart my fire, at least. Let's ask for some support in this blog xD

Must support No.6 tomorrow k?? pray for his team =D
If I can't make it, guys - good luck. Lift the 'Ruskor' Spirit...hahax
All the best to: Kah Fai, zhu zai, hak zai, nokia, Reuben, Hup Sheng, Eric... did I left anyone out??
Anyway, I am sure the MVPs will take care of things.
Win or Lose
is inevitable..cause it's all part of the game =)
the winners cheer, the losers boo-ed
that's the rule of the Game

I can still remember LeBron James once mentioned -
"I don't need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me.
I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."
"I don't need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me.
I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."
---------------------------------
A Gift or a Warning??
Out of a sudden,
TODAY
I was "QUARANTINED" XD
in other words, I got my free time.. a blessing for me?
or a warning for all?
Well, we cannot always take things seriously,
let's just say - I have to appreciate this 1 week time =)
While the time goes tick-tock-tick-tock..
The brief and soft whispers told me something
My reaction was undescribable..
I wondered, is this all pure "coincidence" or all the time "fated"
The Day I was brought to this place,
Will be the Day I will leave this place.
Sarcastic, yet this is so weird and amazing
My life...rocks, full with mysteries ;)
-satisfied with outcome-
-Ys-
The brief and soft whispers told me something
My reaction was undescribable..
I wondered, is this all pure "coincidence" or all the time "fated"
The Day I was brought to this place,
Will be the Day I will leave this place.
Sarcastic, yet this is so weird and amazing
My life...rocks, full with mysteries ;)
-satisfied with outcome-
-Ys-

No comments:
Post a Comment