Monday, May 4, 2009

Without a Doubt. Like Father, Like Son =D

It's all about DAD this time =)

Checked into his old + dusty album containing pictures of his younger days.

His album.....amat meng-lol-kan and I couldn't deny the fact from those pictures that my Ah Pa last time also agak Handsome =.="


Why Meng-LOL-kan??
- cause the captions he wrote very funneh XD
- contains secret lovers' pictures and stuffs like that....*zipped*
- he seems to be more SS than I am now during his yonger times, errrm GENETICs =P


Lou Dau, sorry ya cause I am going to post up some of your LENG JAI photos here without your knowledge nor permission!!! Hahahaha... what to do, who call you so leng zai last time huh?? Jealous tau...LOL

(I promise not to post your baby (mostly naked) photos and your secret lovers thingy laa...only post your handsome face. Good things have to be shared ma... Happy right?? =P)



***Turns back the clock to 3x years ago....***


(click to zoom pictures below)

mou zham ngan ahh....




Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my Lou Dau!!! =D


~Poser sial~

The top left caption is what I meant Meng-lol-kan =P





~Collective shots~



~My Lou Dau's SS collection!!! XD~


~This is what I call "BAPAK STYLO"~


Maybe putting up some of it is enough, too many nanti he merajuk pulakk!! hahax..
He is so thin last time... but later on I heard he went for building-up XD
Yet got ppl say he looks like Daniel Wu....
Btw, notice the 'Elwis' fashion which was so hip 30 years ago?? Just look at my dad's pants...


You all love to say I look too cool...my DAD even cooler kays, blame on Genetics!!! Mwahahahaaahaa..


Recently, dad questioned me why am I so popular till a gorent pisang uncle also ask about me when he went to buy currypap...=.=" how I know wor lou dau?? Your son is popular like you are when you are young lo ok XD BE PROUD!!



DaD - always the Angel while mum is the Devil in house =X , never really scold me before, nice guy, great to joke with, loves to sing!! (The house will always be his K-room....kononnya that's how he court Ah Mu), really is smart in many ways (just like meee) and excellent in many sports ( just like meeeee again!!).. However, became real lazy bump after a so-called injury on his ankle.. since then, never play badminton with me like he used to when I was a kid. Don't smoke, don't drink. Another Poker Fan =.="


Anyway, he is still a really nice dad every children wished for after all although sometimes we do have arguements. I appreciate this lou dao very muchie =D






***Turn back the clock to TODAY***


Mou zham ngan ah...just see how much he changed today!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadah XP

--Lazy fat bump. LOL!! =P--



Now I sure AM worried.... wondering how will I look like for the next 30 years...... Please don't be like him!!! =/








Tomorrow....
God Bless Me Plz


Time is running out : 1 week left




-Ys-






No comments: