It's been quite awhile I left this blog dead. So, sorry about that.
I can't update much now either.. quite busy these days.
Things just came too fast till I don't have time to inform you guys about my mysterious disapperance (for those who still don't know)
Alrite, what I have to say is
Tan Yu Shaun is currently studying in International Education Centre (INTEC), UiTM at Shah Alam for Russian Programme under JPA-medicine. In addition, I will be staying in the hostel and thus I can't use the Internet often.
So, if anything you gotta say can just leave your messages at the chatbox in this blog or any Interactive websites such as facebook or friendster or just SMS me =) (don't worry, I will always try my best to reply.. I miss you ppl lots!!!) I will check on to these sites time by time if there is any free time.
Time and tide waits for no man.
Everything is pretty rush here in INTEC. About the Missing-In-Action case, it's still quite okay for now as you ppl I care much is still nearby, although chances to meet up is slim.. very soon I might be Missing-In-Malaysia, which is a much severe form of M-I-A.
Don't worry about Shaun here, he is doing fine and had made a whole bunch of friends in just 5 days. But don't forget to miss him cause he is missing all of you like crazy!!!
Anyway, I will try update more on what's going on sooner or later.
I guess that's all for now. Time to go.
3 months left...
-Ys-
@INTEC Library, 4pm
No comments:
Post a Comment