Monday, May 25, 2009

Learning Russian

After 1 week of orientation, the first class commenced this morning.


In other words, today is also my first Russian Language Class taught by a new Russian lecturer who just arrived in Malaysia 2 days ago, Mrs. Ekaterina Volkova.

This first class basically just emphasize mostly on Russian Language as our Chemistry lecturer is absent for this whole week and during Biology period, we only had a pop quiz.

3 hours of Russian Language with Ekaterina is like learning E.T. language with all weird pronunciations. This language is quite unique, unlike other languages I learned... every single alphabets have their own unique pronunciation. And to make this language even more difficult to study, most of the alphabets are symbols which I never see before.. and even if there are some which is similar to English alphabets, they are all Jumbled up!! For example, an English "B" is not a B in russian..



Oh craps..whatever, sorry to make you guys blurr.. I am still trying to master this language, today is just my 1st lesson.


Speaking about learning about this ALIEN language, it somehow reminded me about "Monsters Aliens" - the movie yesterday.


A freaking hilarious movie to watch and it is one animated movie packed with LAME-ness~ Very suitable to all lame peops.. Rating 4/5 - provided you can catch the jokes in it. Ask Chee Hoe if you want to, he kept jumping off the seat laughing throughout the whole movie.


Overall, I had a wonderful time yesterday with Hazel, her friend, Jackie, Kah Hoong, Pui Yan and Chee Hoe after 1 week of boring yet slightly meaningful orientation in INTEC.


As for now, I just can't wait for Saturday to come. Hopefully I can attend the upcoming VI Carnival and Relay For Life this weekend.

Time to sink myself back into the Russian World..





-Ys-

No comments: