Monday, May 25, 2009

Don't Let Go




"Hold On Tight"
Because you will never know what will happen next when your hands suddenly slipped off
from that firm grip that once promises you everything.

You will never be acknowledged
about the future

Perhaps this might be your last shot
are you gonna give your best shot???

or
"Let Go"
hoping for a second shot,
a better & brighter hope...
is there really be one?




I will never risk no more..
I don't need to try another, all I need is ONE for now.
Even though I may grip your hands tight for many years to come silently,
I will NOT let go unless the hands I grip on,
chose to Let Go.


Opportunity comes once in a lifetime
I shall cherish every moment of opportunity


All I wanna let you know is...


"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another."





Loved ones..
" I may be a wandering soul in another world,
but our soul will always remain connected
as long as you believe there is ZERO Boundaries"




-Ys-

No comments: