Thursday, May 28, 2009

Slacking Off







Here I am again, enjoying myself inside the air-conditioned Library..





So far, study life in Russian Course is starting to wear me off with 15 hours of Russian Classes weekly.. Today's probably the worst in every week, 4 HOURS learning E.T. !! My mind is also starting to blow off, thus time for me to slack off here =P






Anyway, it's pretty fun learning foreign language and I enjoyed the lessons so far, Ekaterina can really teach well!!! Just that I also fear learning too many new words. Cause:




New Words >> Learning gets more and more complicated >> More Dictations >> More words to remember>> MORE HOMEWORKS !!!








Physics lesson here... Frankly speaking, quite boring.. while Biology?? She is teaching too fast, no time to catch up.










Oh by the way, I am Broke!! Where's my allowance?? I already spent so much on the important documents you need and miscellenous stuffs here. Every morning I only eat an apple for breakfast...great.










Next week will be having KURSUS BIRO TATANEGARA for JPA students, so it's time to pack things up and move to another place for a week.




















How's life??


Hari-hari makan KFC di sini -.-"


Now bankrupt




-Ys-

No comments: