I'll be standing strong like a tree in the wind
Nothing's gonna move this mountain or change my direction
I'm falling off the sky and I'm all alone
The courage that's inside is gonna break my fall
Nothing's gonna dim my light within
But if I keep going on
It will never be impossible, not today
Cause I got something to believe in
As long as I'm breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Cause I got something to believe in
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me
Even when the world tries to pull me down
Tell me that I can't, try to turn me around
I won't let them put my fire out, without no
But if I keep going on
It will never be impossible, not today
Cause I got something to believe in
As long as I'm breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Cause I got something to believe in
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me
I can do it all
Open every door
Turn unthinkable to reality
You see I can do it all and more
Believing
as long as I'm breathing
There is no limit to what I can dream
Believing
There is no limit to what I can dream
Believing
mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me.
Dima Bilan- BelieveNothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me.
This song is considered as the main theme song for the Russian Program. In a way that it kept on being played so oftenly throughout the MMS and also now in our class!!
Normally, I will easily get annoyed after repetitively playing the same songs, moreover sometimes in Russian Version, a totally new language to me. However weirdly, I... no, it's WE somehow love this song very much. Especially the beautiful and incredibly meaningful lyrics.
" Believe in your dreams and they may come true; believe in yourself and they will come true"
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment