At lasta decent post about myself..... akhemss *clears throat*
I shall summarise what happened for these 2 days.
1st May 2009
Today- commonly known as LABOUR'S DAY, a public holiday. Many people in Malaysia are sleeping so soundly till the run rise to the mid-sky... yet, I have to wake up at 8am!!! LOL.. maybe it sounds normal to you, but I seldom wake THAT early for months already. What a huge sacrifice weih XD
The reason I wake that early is to celebrate this friend of mine, also a classmate for don't know how many years' belated birthday surprise - Jeremy Lim.
Introducing...birthday boy Jeremy!!anyone needs his h/p number?? Ask me =) he is still single
jeremy bangga tak?? I seldom promote guys in ma' blog kayz =P
----------------------
This is what happened... I arrived at the Sri Petaling Station at 9am SHARP!! and I bet everyone should there there by now, cause Jeremy's mum suppose to wait for US!! I thought they will never make an aunty wait....a very basic punya ethic ma rite?
Guess what? I am the first to arrive....duhh.. and I thought I was lost when I can't even see any of their shadows - Wanqing, zshy Jun Kiat and Katrina. Even my messages kena palau-ed!!!!....=.= damn pissed lor k.. speechless
15 mins later, Wanqing arrived *finally*.. and waited for another half an hour for JK and Kat. Had a great chat with Wanqing while waiting for them.
I don't mind feeding mosquitos, but I am friggin paiseh to let aunty wait for us almost an hour k..
This YONG JUN KIAT arhh... I friggin dulan you. Can't even give me a simple reply or a call when you are 45minutes late!! At least lemme know that I wasn't being fooled k!!!
---------cut the pissing off part---------
10 something.
We gave a surprise to the belated birthday's kid while he is still sleeping like a PIG in his bedroom xD -why didn't any of us capture a picture of his reaction when he was just half awake? it's really amusing =)
He was grabbing his bolster tightly in his pyjamas when we first stepped into his room and sang the birthday song.
After blowing candles and the usual stuffs. We celebrated a second round wishing after he prepared himself in a more 'proper' attire. Jeremy's dad did bought us KFC buckets.
Pls focus on the bucket, not the fei poh above =)*apparently the only photo with the bucket*
Thanks alot uncle =D
I played with Jer's doggie. The funny thing is.. I was shaking his hands and the dog "I forgotten what's its name" started shooting his pee and shit around =.="
Aunty have to help to clear the mess!!!! This is the bad part... sorry aunty..
How I know its a HE?? I saw his GENITALS... btw, is it a SHE or HE anyway??? that's just my own surmise.
Still feel a little bad for troubling the family.. cleaning things up and buying us KFC.. after all, this is my very first giving birthday surprise at the person's home, EARLY IN THE MORNING.
After the whole thing, they kept discussing where they will go next while I just follow their decisions...(I personally don't know what else to do..already did everything b4 and at the same time, still a bit pissed off)
Next stop: Mid Valley
Aunty have to help to clear the mess!!!! This is the bad part... sorry aunty..
How I know its a HE?? I saw his GENITALS... btw, is it a SHE or HE anyway??? that's just my own surmise.
Still feel a little bad for troubling the family.. cleaning things up and buying us KFC.. after all, this is my very first giving birthday surprise at the person's home, EARLY IN THE MORNING.
After the whole thing, they kept discussing where they will go next while I just follow their decisions...(I personally don't know what else to do..already did everything b4 and at the same time, still a bit pissed off)
Next stop: Mid Valley
-----------------------
Mid-Valley
Once again...troubled uncle to fetch =X
Wandered around the mall and finally decided to pool.
look who's showing off XD
An empty glass of coke.
Then, wandered around again and find things to eat and yumcha lu... actually also wandered to The Hills.
"What you looking at??!!!" LOL
this pic nice lah wei, mana yong sui? natural enough, cukup gangster.
picture caught while on the phone *unalerted!!!*
Can't believe I put this up..cukup UGLY like I always am, happy? haha
Wandered around the mall and finally decided to pool.
look who's showing off XDNot a serious game, just playing around with the ball =P
An empty glass of coke.Then, wandered around again and find things to eat and yumcha lu... actually also wandered to The Hills.
"What you looking at??!!!" LOLthis pic nice lah wei, mana yong sui? natural enough, cukup gangster.
picture caught while on the phone *unalerted!!!*Can't believe I put this up..cukup UGLY like I always am, happy? haha
Sorry can't really remember much that happened in the mall, cause I switched "on" my silencer =X... basically just trailing the rest from behind most of the time and listen to their 'lameness' XD
The group dismissed at 4.30pm.. Darn.. I sprained my ankle!!! wtf.. I need it for tomoro.
The group dismissed at 4.30pm.. Darn.. I sprained my ankle!!! wtf.. I need it for tomoro.
--------------------
P/s: Guys, sorry I kept quiet most of the time on that day kays... I really can't cope with your conversations and jokes, most of the time don't know what you all are talking about...You all are like talking together 2-2 while I don't like interrupting conversations, I wasn't saying that you all palau me la, is that I would rather palau myself by listening closefully behind =)
especially Kat: sry I palau you so much wei when you try to speak to me..I indeed ban cool again I think =X really la, dun wanna speak je. erm, sry to make you feel bad for me k..it's not your fault after all =P
Not really good mood that day lah, it's best for me to keep my silent rather than blurting out rubbish which might upset some ppl..I know myself best. Really hope you all can understand.....really...I feel bad anyway making you all feel 'sumthing' bout me. Nothing I can say much anymore, just deeply apologises..that's all I can say. It's still a HAPPY birthday lo k.
Overall, I cannot say that I DID NOT enjoy this day fully.. still, I enjoy spending time with you all and hope to mix around more with you all if there are still chances..this time perhaps I still can't catch up with ur lameness, next time cuba lagi LMAO..
Truthfully, I do not regret today la.. still really glad being asked out. What value most is that I still can hang around with you k before no chances are left.
an outing is fun depends on who you go out with, same goes to trip - I know my attitude might have result in some downside, sorry. I failed to control.
thinking back, overall this surprise celebration is still not so bad, still a success =) till then!!
I was just telling out my feelings for that day and -no offence to anyone. Pls do understand =/
P/s: Guys, sorry I kept quiet most of the time on that day kays... I really can't cope with your conversations and jokes, most of the time don't know what you all are talking about...You all are like talking together 2-2 while I don't like interrupting conversations, I wasn't saying that you all palau me la, is that I would rather palau myself by listening closefully behind =)
especially Kat: sry I palau you so much wei when you try to speak to me..I indeed ban cool again I think =X really la, dun wanna speak je. erm, sry to make you feel bad for me k..it's not your fault after all =P
Not really good mood that day lah, it's best for me to keep my silent rather than blurting out rubbish which might upset some ppl..I know myself best. Really hope you all can understand.....really...I feel bad anyway making you all feel 'sumthing' bout me. Nothing I can say much anymore, just deeply apologises..that's all I can say. It's still a HAPPY birthday lo k.
Overall, I cannot say that I DID NOT enjoy this day fully.. still, I enjoy spending time with you all and hope to mix around more with you all if there are still chances..this time perhaps I still can't catch up with ur lameness, next time cuba lagi LMAO..
Truthfully, I do not regret today la.. still really glad being asked out. What value most is that I still can hang around with you k before no chances are left.
an outing is fun depends on who you go out with, same goes to trip - I know my attitude might have result in some downside, sorry. I failed to control.
thinking back, overall this surprise celebration is still not so bad, still a success =) till then!!
I was just telling out my feelings for that day and -no offence to anyone. Pls do understand =/
---------------------
WELL
once again
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
TO
JEREMY LIM
-glad you hear that you like the present =D-
*****************
once again
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
TO
JEREMY LIM
-glad you hear that you like the present =D-
*****************
2nd May 2009
A very disappointing day sebab can't go Lee Hom's Concert. LOL!!!
Saturday morning - wake up at 11am..
Saturday afternoon - handle my random 'personal' things outside house that you all have no interest to know xP
Saturday night - That's what I have been waiting for!! Hahahax..
It's no Saturday Night Fever or whatsoever, just another dinner-ing out with friends at Shabu-Shabu, Puchong (better than Sri Petaling's)
Off to Puchong at 7pm.. The guys are always late no doubt XD Juliana and Vivian Lee are already waiting for us at the 3rd floor- sambil makan =="Jean, Zhen Joon, Jeremy (another Jeremy, a very bery tall guy...taller than both me and the other jeremy XD) and I came over later.
Actually it suppose to just be a simple dinnering out but these 'hilarious' ppl sure made things 'lively' this night =) The top 3 are Zhen Joon with his favourite whole pot-loaded pork skin =.=, totally vegetable freak Jeremy and Big eater Juliana xD I just can't believe Juliana is such a big eater tonight!!! Just keep muching non-stop on the food, competing Joon.
Here goes the ranking for the Top Eater of The Night:
He even dumped 33 prawns into his soup just to make it......more seafood-like taste. wth. while Jean tried cooking ABC soup by mixing all types of veges into it..
His secret technique.."go in toilet boom then eat again =P" (oopss...sorry ya if you ter-read this part, pete =P)
Had a yumcha session and piled up a tower of plates, thanks to the very big eaters...too bad no shots taken as memory. At first, we plan to eat till 10pm but ended up getting out of Shabu-Shabu at 9.xxPM to have a walk around that area and search for the next spot to hang out.
You all know better la...what girls today love to do. I also took some pictures alrite.. just that mine are surrounding pix =)

~Artistic paintings at the bar~
----------------------
A very disappointing day sebab can't go Lee Hom's Concert. LOL!!!
Saturday morning - wake up at 11am..
Saturday afternoon - handle my random 'personal' things outside house that you all have no interest to know xP
Saturday night - That's what I have been waiting for!! Hahahax..
It's no Saturday Night Fever or whatsoever, just another dinner-ing out with friends at Shabu-Shabu, Puchong (better than Sri Petaling's)
Off to Puchong at 7pm.. The guys are always late no doubt XD Juliana and Vivian Lee are already waiting for us at the 3rd floor- sambil makan =="Jean, Zhen Joon, Jeremy (another Jeremy, a very bery tall guy...taller than both me and the other jeremy XD) and I came over later.
Actually it suppose to just be a simple dinnering out but these 'hilarious' ppl sure made things 'lively' this night =) The top 3 are Zhen Joon with his favourite whole pot-loaded pork skin =.=, totally vegetable freak Jeremy and Big eater Juliana xD I just can't believe Juliana is such a big eater tonight!!! Just keep muching non-stop on the food, competing Joon.
Here goes the ranking for the Top Eater of The Night:
- Zhen Joon ( zhu pei king =P)
- Juliana ( unbelievable eater compare to her TSA/V )
- Jeremy ( Thin but..... )
- Vivian ( Korean fans xD)
- Shaun ( err.. normal =D)
- Jean ( Busy boiling her ABC soup =.=" )
He even dumped 33 prawns into his soup just to make it......more seafood-like taste. wth. while Jean tried cooking ABC soup by mixing all types of veges into it..
His secret technique.."go in toilet boom then eat again =P" (oopss...sorry ya if you ter-read this part, pete =P)
Had a yumcha session and piled up a tower of plates, thanks to the very big eaters...too bad no shots taken as memory. At first, we plan to eat till 10pm but ended up getting out of Shabu-Shabu at 9.xxPM to have a walk around that area and search for the next spot to hang out.
---------------------------
Ended up having a drink at a bar for a round 2 yumcha XDYou all know better la...what girls today love to do. I also took some pictures alrite.. just that mine are surrounding pix =)

~Artistic paintings at the bar~
----------------------
While the girls are having their sweet talk...
The guys then went off to the across the road sports centre and........POOL AGAIN!!!!! swt..for me, it's already 2 days in a row.
This place is for 18 above and one thing bad is....it's contaminated with cigarrete smoke. Tapi, I masih boleh tahan geh =P
This times the game seems serious la not like semalam xD I played with both of them, aku Champ!!! =D
In the mid of our game, someone actually soooo mou liu played prank on us... Juliana called Joon and alerted us that Vivian fainted -.-
apalagi, kita org pun rush to check on her la duhh... but dumbo girls didn't realise that we were coming from another door so they tak sempat start their 'dramas' LOL!!! Babi betol still dare jeer at us say we so stoopid to believe this prank.. can't you gals find a better prank? swt.
still, we did not get trapped lo!!!! neneyibubu =P
After everything, groupie dismiss at 11pm...
So damn late reach home again...ah mu is gonna be so mad at me xP
anyways, whatever laaa....dahlah can't go TIOMAN... You all pergi Tioman I go take Driving Test on Tuesday pulakkkkkk... cizzzzzzzssssssss!!!!
heard that Form 6 will start on 11th..so much earlier than I expected!!!...
1 more week to go, time to enjoy to the fooooooooolest =P Sounding session can wait.
This place is for 18 above and one thing bad is....it's contaminated with cigarrete smoke. Tapi, I masih boleh tahan geh =P
This times the game seems serious la not like semalam xD I played with both of them, aku Champ!!! =D
In the mid of our game, someone actually soooo mou liu played prank on us... Juliana called Joon and alerted us that Vivian fainted -.-
apalagi, kita org pun rush to check on her la duhh... but dumbo girls didn't realise that we were coming from another door so they tak sempat start their 'dramas' LOL!!! Babi betol still dare jeer at us say we so stoopid to believe this prank.. can't you gals find a better prank? swt.
still, we did not get trapped lo!!!! neneyibubu =P
After everything, groupie dismiss at 11pm...
So damn late reach home again...ah mu is gonna be so mad at me xP
anyways, whatever laaa....dahlah can't go TIOMAN... You all pergi Tioman I go take Driving Test on Tuesday pulakkkkkk... cizzzzzzzssssssss!!!!
heard that Form 6 will start on 11th..so much earlier than I expected!!!...
1 more week to go, time to enjoy to the fooooooooolest =P Sounding session can wait.
******************
3rd May 2009 (tomorrow) - Another busy day to come real soon =) ~
******************
NOT FORGETTING
53.18.67!!!!!!!! =D
Everyone deserves a second chance,
but not everyone was given another chance,
let go and perhaps you might never see the chance again,
do I really deserve a second chance?
or should I let go the chances I already possess and pray for a better one?
I might not be good enough, I am imperfect after all.
seemingly, doubts aroses...
Time flies, in a blink of an eye - 9 days left
-Ys-
NOT FORGETTING
53.18.67!!!!!!!! =D
Everyone deserves a second chance,
but not everyone was given another chance,
let go and perhaps you might never see the chance again,
do I really deserve a second chance?
or should I let go the chances I already possess and pray for a better one?
I might not be good enough, I am imperfect after all.
seemingly, doubts aroses...
Time flies, in a blink of an eye - 9 days left
-Ys-








No comments:
Post a Comment