Thursday, April 30, 2009

GambLe

"Place a bet?"
You probably might find some goodness in this gamble,
and meanwhile with a lot of negative points as well.

"There are two great pleasures in gambling: that of winning and that of losing."

However, you might not get the pleasure of winning a hundred bucks but
you will definitely get pissed when you lost your hundred bucks =P


This explains "Greed"
there is sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed



You say,
To gamble is to commit crime, it's a sin.

I say,
After all, Life is already a GAMBLE... Just keep a distant from the temptation of Greed that every beings have in nature.


To make a choice in anything in life - is a gamble

Every decision made today will determine what the outcome you will get in the future.
Isn't that the phenomenal rule of a gamble?


To sacrifice something in order to gain something you desire - is a gamble

At least, it bring hopes to one =)


Me too..... already made a bet,
with only mild chance of winning
but am certain of my own choice, even if my decision is damned by others



"I always think wisely before I make my move in every games"
Not leaving out this one.
Thus, never fear
I am always certain with every move I make!!
If I ever lose confident with my choices, I have lost half of the gamble..

"All-In"

Who knows, maybe the outcome will result in losing my ALL
Or, maybe the outcome will be what i anticipated.

Whatever the result of the gamble, there is still a mild light of "HOPE"
at least you see me trying.


Humans, you have no choice left... this life is already a gamble, so make a bet.
To win or to lose, luck and fate will guide you to your destiny in this very lifetime.


Spin that wheel of fortune
Playin' that game of fools
Don't be afraid to take a chance
You haven't got much to lose

Life is a gamble where
Where you search and you ramble
And you try for the high that will help to see you through
Life is a gamble and so if you can handle
The uncertainty of tomorrow with me, Today I'll bet on you












Dear readers,
curious to know why I wrote about "GambLe" suddenly??

It's not sudden actually..
Arsenal was gunned down by ManU!!!!
And I just WON Rm50 from that bet xD

errr...am I gambling??
oopss =X





-Ys-

No comments: