Friday, January 9, 2009

Smile


I have been gloomy recently. So, I googled the internet to find something that can raise my mood up again.. so I typed "smile". Glad that I found many interesting information and pictures =D

Those who are really really close to me know that I seldom put up a smiley face till recently. I was wondering, what so great about a smile? another stupid facial expressions, that's all.. Especially in taking pictures, I used to think that I don't look good smiling ==" so I frequently put up the japanese fierce sensei face onto mine.

Well, now I finally agrees that smile does WONDERs.. just that I haven't got used to it.

Want me to smile? I force it on myself like him

I have couple of reasons not to smile too often too.
This is what I meant xP


I also feel a little ashamed of myself when I found that animals sure laugh more than I do!! haha..


Especially these fellas..the cats!! They smile so much!!



Kittens are real good promoter of smiles... I even found some baboons smiling =="

These little fellas want us to smile too








But this Big Guy....
He shouldn't have smiled..swt







From what I read, smile is a facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision. Smile is also infectious where we can catch it like a flu. Yeah, I sure agree sometimes about this fact. Whenever I see others smiling, I sometimes will just follow without realising it.
Same thing happens when I smile, others smile too..miraculous right? Wonder if I can spread this virus to the whole world XD

Supernatural smile =)

Putting up a smile can make a world go round..it's a second best thing you can do with your lips i guess.

Lazy want post smiles of hot guys or gals here...my 'smile' is enough =P

Hong mau playing slide??

It really doesn't matter whether I smile or not, although I will try work on it.. but most importantly, you guys smile. Hopefully all those animals helped to lighten up your day yea? Hahaha..

No comments: