Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dying from Insomnia..

Haven't had a proper sleep since Trials, then SPM.. thought that I can get a good rest after the exam but all the trips, partying kept me busy the whole night even if I don't have to burn midnight oil studying like what I did last time..

Now it's January and the problem prevails...getting more severe. Now I can't fall asleep easily even when I went to bed early. Eye bags, black eye rings all popping out!!

If this continues on..

I...Will.......D.I.E.


I really checked out this prob actually today itself. Just like last night, went to bed at 12am but ended up falling asleep only at 5am..I not used to sleeping early, so now my biological clock is messed up!

This morning even have to wake at 10am to go out with friends..look at the mirror and found out I look like zombie.. today even went to Neway, in such condition ==" thanks to this "insomnia", I was totally out of tune and feeling so not myself today..can't catch up with the words, vision blurred(no one knew =P)..hmm...haven't ate the alcohol chocolate i received I already felt drunk..sick

So tired yet act like energetic..LOL.. Now I hardly remember what happened this evening!! I doubt those who went (except you, stalker Meng Tsu!!! Wenjing not counted la, si FFK =PP) will read this thats why I write this down. If they read this, aku malu habis nak mampus XD


Sick till Boey ask me simple math question also cannot solve edi...my brain cells are dying also..
So, anyone please kindly help to solve this question la k.. appreciate your help =)


Kla, I feeling real sick, have to try to sleep early again before I really need to book a coffin..
Insomnia go go go away...tadika teacher spooks..go away also..
GoodNites~ Zzzzz

No comments: