Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year Countdown '09

I know it's late cause I was just too lazy to post this up.

This happened 10 days ago @@"
31/12/2008

Morning-woke up, received so many new year messages!! So touched~ thanks for all the messages people =)

Evening- Being bugged by Jun Kiat so many times to join him for countdown at Times Square..too bad I have a really important thing to do that time and I thought that I might miss this year's new year countdown..

Night- Thank god everything was DoNE in time, so I can make it to countdown at Bukit Bintang with my gang of friends. Rushed everything, simply dressed up and rushed to Time Square and meet up with my yum-cha gang =) Had a great time meeting them after so long time!! Chit-chatted so much and fooled around like nobody's business...I always turn naughty when hanging out with them..lol

Too bad no pix with them. After all the foolings, time to say bye bye and join another gang. Chee Hoe pulak messaged me. Then I went to the mamak stall to meet up with the rest of them.


let me recall who they are: Audrey, Yi Theng, Pui Yan, Yen Yee, Torpedo Breast Chee Hoe, Yakuza Chee Wei, Chimp Chin Hong, Blurr Emperor Meng Tsu, Gorilla Them Hong and to my surprise, RC senior Tze Jun is also there-kononnya he bumped into chin hong when he was about to celebrate alone xD

So darn funny...the Penang Trip Gang is reunited once again!!! LoLx..

Mc Call and Tong Leong left the gang and went to celebrate at The Curve. While this Jun Kiat leh..left the gang and joined his 'cousins' ==" you think I believe ah??! Followed Kat then say so larr..apa cousins suddenly.

After their dinner, we went to Time Squares' main entrace to wait for Win Nie and her friends who suppose to meet up at 10.30pm. So before the time comes...those girls started cam whoring again...never mind, it's a good thing, not a sin xD (that's why bringing girls out sure is a wise choice, you can eventually get free-of-charge photographers!! that's where I got all my photographs for the night =P)

Toldcha..they don't give it up even on escalator

We met up with Chee Hoe's sis, Mey Ling and her 2 friends. We joined up to be a bigger group.

Boys just can't stand around and wait for the girls to take all the photos right?
The ex-Victorians
The one being pointed is Tze Jun while I continue 'model'-ling
Never ending gay-ness

oops, forget about the gals..must put some photos of them before I get it xP
I wonder if they noticed my two little fingers in this picture xD


Pui Yan, Win Nie and Yen Yee

Chang Pui Yan-the big time supplier of all these photos



Almost forget about the buy 1 free 1 promotion at Starbucks that night
Dunno why I look so enjoy =="

Outside of TS...

These fellas dressed up sooo -CooL- and they openly pose to public for pictures!!
If I can ever have those hair...my mum might burn em all..haih

So we continued waited for Win Nie's friends until we decided to go for them ourselves.

At the warzone...we bought our weapons(can sprays as usuals) As most of them in my group are newbies in this kind of situation, I be the head of the gang. I led the human train..My gang this year sure is decent, not as crazy like I once had before. So, we only sprayed at those who 'attacked' us. When any of us are sprayed by others, ALL of us target him!! Spray till he can't even recognise his mum xP Them Hong and I are the first to OPEN FIRE!!

Bukit Bintang area is so crowded with humans..and concerts...as usual.

Here's some pix we taken in the middle of the crowd.



Waited till 12am and there goes the fireworks!!
Seeing this fireworks reminded me of someone, so I called and shouted "Happy New Year" LoL..

On our way back

Reached home at 1.30am but I only slept at 6am...thx to the moccha from Startbucks =(


Overall, it's great to meet back people I have not been seeing for so long and hang out with this Penang Gang again xD Had a hell of a night countdown with you guys..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! altho it's late~


No comments: