Sunday, January 4, 2009

School Re-opens!!

5th January

How can I ever forget this date, exactly 5 years ago I enrolled in VI at the same date for orientation...such coincidence, tomorrow will be the orientation day for Form One's too.

Feel so weird but happy today...cause I don't have to sleep early today to attend school tomorrow~~unlike my lil sis XD she kept on nagging and disturbing me cause I get to sleep late and online (what I am doing now) while she can't!! haha..my deepest sympathy to sis..wait for another 3 years la you =P (yeshh you!! Think I don't know you stalkin' my blog now ar?? hahax)

To those who are starting school or college tomorrow, good luck and have fun!! To those who are in high school, enjoy ya life, high school's da best =D

And to my dear friends who are rotting at home like me now, better start planning what to do for the upcoming days before results are out!! I heard some started part time, some studying higher syllabus..some busy outing, some busy dating =.=" watever lahh..janji happy holidays kay!!

No comments: