I used to walk alone in my own journey in life. I used to talk to myself and shed tears alone when I feel sad. I used to not trust anyone except myself. My list of people I hate is always longer than people I adore.. At that time, my days are dull as ever.
Until they came into my pages in life. At first, I rejected them badly from getting close to me. But their determination to get closer and the time that we spent together brought us closer at last. I give in and so I do not really walk alone now..but sometimes, yeah.
Who are they? Buddies of course..who else? There were good times and bad times of course. They coloured up my life and that is the good side. At the same time, betrayals, back-biting and jealousy does happen in friendship. And that's what causes hatred and enemies. Friends..I have many, and I know who I should really treasure. Yes, I am really mad at those who betrayed me when I entrusted them in our close relationship, but at the meantime it also saddens me cause I have lost another good friend of mine.
For instance, A friend of mine especially, for 7 years gave up our friendship just because of simple misunderstanding. I treated him as a bro and now this happens for such an unacceptable reason? I tried to save it but his stubbornness only made things worse..I already did what I can so I have no regrets, just a little disappointed on how things turned out.
Friendship is second most important thing after family. So treasure it with all your heart and do not give up on it easily. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we forget what's right and wrong. Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late. I don't want to let that happen so I'm gonna tie all of you to my heart so I never lose you.
I want to share my life with you all. Wanna join me in my journey?
No comments:
Post a Comment