Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GoodBye Year 2oo8

My final post for this year!! 24 hours more to say hello to Year 2009.. Deeply, I miss Year 2008 so much!

A challenging, tough, fun and rewarding year. Memories that followed me throughout the days in Victoria Institution finally comes to an end today. After today, all will only remain as a fragment of my past, my memories. Time flies, so fast and 5 years is over..now I can look back as an alumni now (only if I did not go back for Form 6). The days of becoming the 'King of the School' is finally over, I missed it all man..


Moments I was a leader...



2008..also a year that I cannot forget in my life because of this examination>>SpM!! which made my life miserable this year, study study study non-stop, turning myself into a nerd. That's why I am also happy that finally I can forget the History, Moral and all those memorising stuffs =D

Also feel blessed this year as many interesting things happening this year, from January to December, every month seems so precious to me..cause there are many happenings each very month. These events that occurred this year really made me miss this year badly! especially those many stupid and foolish stuffs I did this year.
Crazy stuffs...

Good times, Bad times...regardless any of both times, made up this precious year-2008.. One thing made me miss this year so much is end of 'School Life'. All the time I had been hoping to end this year cause I wanna get out of school life ASAP. But somehow, I feel weird now as I miss the times I had in school..teachers, friends.. The feeling this month is so weird, no more buying books, stationary, trying out new uniforms, new school shoes, getting ready for school day to reopen on January. All I can do is stay at home and wait and watch my little sister going to school. Feel old, retired and jobless too xD

VI first Cluster Class~ 5 Hijau

Guess what the old wisdom men said are true: people only start to appreciate things only when those precious things are lost.

Will I be forgotten? I'll see about that next year.
Accomplishments~

Today is New Year Eve!! A brand new year, with new hope, new vision, new mission, new car or perhaps, new girlfriend xP of year 2009 is just hours ahead!! I wish all of you a very Happy and prosperous new year with good health and god blessed~

Hopefully year 2009 will be a brighter year for everyone.

In memories of 'old' Yu Shaun...31/12/2008

No comments: