Found some old notebooks and documents of mine which some had gone missing for so long. And I found back this old note of mine which was written long long time ago to the very first person I liked (secretly) back during the primary school days. It's not what you thinking, not a love letter k? XD It's just a poetry of success. My hope for her to be successful in the future times...but that's already the past. Quite meaningful though, so I would like to share this out =)
Success means something different
to each one of us,
but it comes to those who are willing to work hard
and who continue to be dedicated
to making their dreams come true
Success means setting goals
and focusing yourself in the right direction
in order to reach them.
It means believing in yourself
and constantly reminding yourself
that you are capable of achieving your desires.
But most of all, success is being who you are,
and feeling proud of yourself
for every task and challenge
that you face and conquer along the way.
I wrote this when I was 12!! =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment