Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~Long Holidays~

Ass Pee Am is finally over one week ago..and that's the reason why I started to blog, to commemorate the end of SPM which marks an end to one of the important phase in every Malaysian's life..

Right after SPM is a very Looooooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggg HoLIDAY!!! Man, I have been waiting for this moment for AGEs!!!

I have many thoughts at this long break, so my feelings is basically mixed up.. anyway, just enjoy as much as possible first while putting all those frustrations aside =) I got too much to think about...

It's only one week passed my examinations but I had already enjoyed a lot.. First of all, I went to Phuket Island for holidays with my dear family members on 3rd Dec till 7th Dec, 5days of vacation in short.

Don't wanna talk much bout my Phuket experience right now, I will post about it later after I got the photos ready k? here's a sneak peek about the picturesque view of Bangtao Beach, right outside of my HOTEL "that's why it's 5-stars"..

snapped it with my handphone, what a beauty!!!
I love the beach not "BITCH"

Now, I am just back from Phuket and suffering from ecdysis.......hahaha!!! Sunburn!! My skin's peeling off.. but nvm, I will grow new and smoother skin =P

After this I will be heading for SBU-SJI Prom Night on 14th December soon...and Shaun is going SOLO!!! I have to get ready my costumes, but i don't have the mood to go...however I paid!! I guess I have to waste my time there =(

15th till 18th will be my board trip to PENANG !!! This might the last trip I will spend with my fellow board members, my dearest VIAVB.. After this trip, I may say goodbye to the board I led as president and loved so much throughout my days in VI.. Gotta enjoy that trip to the MAX baby!!!

Then it's Christmas!!! and New Year!!! Not sure how am I gonna celebrate yet, not sure whether I am still heading to Singapore to celebrate these celebrations...till then..

That's my plans for this month, the upcoming months remain mysteries for now... Anyone want outings let me know yea, I am free to go !! Hahaha..

No comments: