Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Path as Victorian (Year 2005)

Chapter 5 - Steppin' into 14
The childish and chubby me stepped into Form 2 life in VI. I was placed in my new classroom ~ 2Coklat!! Nothing much happened throughout this year, but feel much safer being in this form as I wasn't the youngest anymore in the school XP!! This year, I got to know this guy - Cheong Victor who sat next to me this whole year. Victor actually became a good friend of mine in this year, and also a rival in studies (Only Victor and I are challenging to be the First in the Class , PS: in education of course)

Victor is a real noisy fella in class and he sure talks a lot, so i hardly managed to concentrate in class but I find some of his stories interesting though. Throughout this whole year, I managed to maintained my position as the First in class throughout the whole year =) reason is -Victor slacks off in his 'Art' Subject, on the other hand, I am good in Art.


Chapter 6
One unforgettable moment I had in this year is involving myself in this "PERJANJIAN ANTI-RU SHEONG" with Victor... Gosh!! I don't even know why that time so many people hate Ru Sheong that much till this kind of bully secara perang dingin can actually happened. I remembered that Syed Mushin became the penyelaras and Victor and ME became the Pesuruhjaya Tinggi Perjanjian.....motive of this agreement: it's obvious, anti-Ru Sheong. Thinking back now I feel sorry for him, feeling kinda like being a bully that time, I was being so childish that time (influenced by Victor a lot!! hahahaha)

Bout Ru Sheong, he is small in size and we used to call him retarded/stunted growth or something like that. But seeing him now in Form 5 makes slight difference in him now, at least he starts being matured but only one thing remains the same, he is still 'Short' =P
Ei Ru Sheong, if you are reading this, sorry for that year kayz, but really glad to have a friend like you in VI. You should have fought back when you are treated that way ya know?


Chapter 7
2005 is actually the year I started playing online games. One of the game i played was RAN Online. My current e-mail address -> truehero_shaun91@hotmail.com actually originates from this game cause my first character was named "HeRo"!! So don't get it wrong guys, some thought that I was being self-loved, calling myself HERO. Some even thought that I like this guy:

JaeJoong aka "HERO" as well =="


Chapter 8 - VIRCS
After quiting Scouts, I have been jobless for months... Feeling the discontentment, I decided to get myself involved in some of the co-curricular activities in VI as I know how important is it to start building up my future in this school as society is the place where you prove yourself in this school.

In February 2005, I was invited by Shiwen to join the Victoria Institution Red Crescent Society (VIRCS). I was then introduced to this society by CPL Mun Yeu, a Form 4 NCO at that time. I was merely a recruit at that time, I wasn't looked up by others and others just think that I will just join and quit in a short time. Well, they were wrong, I actually stayed up in this society till I became an NCO now.

At first, it's very difficult to get myself used to the new environment in VIRCS. I don't even recognise my own batch in the society at that time, so I didn't get to mix with them. Shiwen even quited after some time for not able to withstand the harsh training for A-Drill competition, causing me to be even more lonelier. Now, I am all on my own, I need to be patient and be strong to continue on my journey in VIRCS alone.

VIRCS is not the same as other Red Crescent Societies in other schools, trust me. The physical training we went through is as harsh as military trainings, so many of us bled and many quited halfway. At first, my batch reduced from 40+ of em to 9 at the end of the day..only those who went through VIRCS life will know how life was then.

Luckily, I managed to get myself used to trainings easily as I had gained much experience in trainings from Scouts last year. But, I was still a NOBODY that time and I was like 'INVISIBLE".. This, however, made me started to be matured and tough. This is the first chapter I went through in RC.

No comments: