Ok..let's see what I did today. Morning till afternoon, went to GyM. And then evening went for "Bukit Bintang Walk" with some of my friends.. After spending some time wandering around in the middle of KL, finally reached Pavilion!!!
Actually, I just wanna see anything hot going on KL since it's getting closer to Christmas. Guess what I found?
The View of Bukit Bintang at MIDNIGHTSaw many people cam whoring with this tree... A real large number of them. But not for me XD
I rather take pictures of scenery than myself in those pix in public, so cam whoring in public is not really my game... Maybe cause I dun look good? Hahax
Pavilion really is quite nicely decorated for the upcoming Christmas, at least my trip around town today sure paid off, although The Curve I visited not long ago is so much better.
Had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, that's what they call it. This restaurant sure is beautiful though. Pretty view down to Bukit Bintang area.


Walk around Pavilion before movie starts...and this happens
WtF..you should wear a belt dude...almost midnight, and watched "Twilight"...don't know why am I watching a 'romantic' movie which this bunch of guys, like so GaY =="

The show's nice, but the feeling might be better if I watch this with someone else. Hahaha.. Still, too many scenes are CUT!!! Felt that I just wasted my RM8!!! hmph.. spending too much money this month, gotta cut down a lil.
Finally it's midnight...and i reached home at 2am. Let's call that a Day for me...

The show's nice, but the feeling might be better if I watch this with someone else. Hahaha.. Still, too many scenes are CUT!!! Felt that I just wasted my RM8!!! hmph.. spending too much money this month, gotta cut down a lil.
Finally it's midnight...and i reached home at 2am. Let's call that a Day for me...


No comments:
Post a Comment