Guns not fully-loaded. Facing tremendous stress right now, part of my subconscious mind tempt me to postpone this war..a day or a week later.
But I don't care, I AM GOING ALL OUT this time!!! I won't let fear take over me (though I really have not enough time to cover all topic...) Argghhh WHO CARES?!! I'll go Kamikaze since my Bazooka isn't loaded at this time!!!
I am currently in epilepsy state right now cause no matter what, I am gonna try my luck tomorrow!! There is NO DELAY, NO FEAR, ONLY AIM FOR VICTORY AND GLORY!!

I know I did my best and all I care is to go all out tomorrow!!! Procrastinate is not taking over me this time, although it sounds so tempting.. ughh...
Why the hell did I post this up?? Reason: as an assurance that I WILL NOT POSTPONE MY EXAM!! Kamikaze tmr.. You readers are my witnesses
Physiology, you are such a bad-ass..And Imma kick your butt!!!!
Life as medical student really can drive one crazy..LOL
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment