Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday!

Today marks the beginning of WEEKENDS = Holidays = Breaks = Rest..

But for me = Maximum Study Mode = Suffer x_____x


Alright, exams are approaching. Tuesday is Physiology!!! Which marks the ultimate beginning of hell. Eh no, hell has begun with piles of materials I have to memorize, and time as usual, never seem to be enough at all.



Haven't got much idea what to talk about right now. Just finding way to chill out a little after 'singing in the rain' just now, got myself all wet and I am pretty much amazed by how heavy today's downpour is..not a very common weather thingy in Russia IMO. Been out the whole day anyways, unforeseen circumstance that screwed up my study plan :p

But, whine not. For this is just a message from the unseen force to put pressure on me to strive further LOLLL how optimistic I am~~~ cowabangaaaa


Time for a cryotherapy in the bathroom after getting myself soaking wet..(There is no hot water supply for 2 weeks already...ice cold water is the treatment I am having..) Just for extra knowledge, I came upon this interesting article about cryotherapy

http://blog.find-healthy-food.com/sperm/cold-shower-stimulates-testicles-so-that-they-produce-more-sperm.html

So whoever wants to be a dad, go for cold shower!!!
I am 'forced' to take cold-shower, so don't think otherwise :)




Wish me luck in the upcoming exams alright, whoever that is reading this although I know I actually kept this blog pretty private so far though it is actually 'public'.. Private as in, really few of you was actually 'told' by me personally or just happened to hop in!! Still, love you guys <3

Not aiming to come up to a popular, super many hits blog like those professional bloggers. Just a leisure stuff for me, rather than wasting too much time on that pathetic No.1 procrastinating virus website called 'FACEBOOK'



I pray for wisdom, I pray for strength to do my best in these few days that I am given presently. And above all, luck is crucial in exams here, so really, may lady luck shine upon me ;)








-Ys-

No comments: