I have an epiphany, that I am losing you all one by one.
Initially, I thought this will never happen. But it seems like I am out of strength to stop it from happening, I hope that it is not gonna happen, but it doesn't change the fact that I really am out of reach from each of you. I can't catch up to every single soul which are so far from me.
I finally understand. It is smothering me to think about the reality. Thus, I chose to keep it in a treasure chest and let you have the key. I will be hiding the box deep within my heart, as though it's like a candle hidden deep within the cave, keeping the glare to the minimum..only when the closer we are, the brighter the candle will be seen.
Until the day you stand right in front of me, you will have the pleasure of opening the treasure chest. Then, everything will feel just like yesterday though much time had passed.
Tonight, at least, allow me to take a glimpse into the chest.
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment