Thursday, July 9, 2009

1 month later..



First post after 1 month..


Who even bothers visiting this DEAD blog anyway??





Just a piece of my mind.

Many, many things had happened in this single month and time sure pass incredibly fast. Every time I try to stop time, it goes faster instead, as if a policeman trying to stop a thief, the moment you try to chase him, he ran faster...and faster till it goes out of sight, eventually, till you can't even see his shadows.

Exhausted of chasing, I really am beaten up 'flat' by time.



Flashing back in a period of ONE month, countless things had changed with God's will.. This includes the people around me, and also myself. Yes, I have gained much but also felt drifted further and further away from who I used to be a month ago.


Is it me who is drifting away or the others? The 'strangers' are getting closer to me while the 'closed ones' are seemed to be more and more 'strangers' to me. I can't seem to find the 'person' to share my feelings with anymore like the past.. who really wanna hear them anyway??Now, I rather keep most of it to myself now.


Those who he used to adore with all his life also changed so much till he almost fail to recognize them any longer. The way they used to talk, the jokes they used to share, the similarities they used to share. However, Shaun sure is glad to know that they are doing so well now, his part seem to get more and more unimportant, more like a portrait or a doll. Just like time, the more he try to chase, the more foolish he will look, and the further you wanna avoid, and he felt it with a sigh. He just wants you to know, as long as you are glad without him around, he is willing to let go all that were left for him here anytime, no need for words, let actions do the talking.. he believes that there is surely another person who can...no, it's 'will' replace his role, for sure.


Perhaps this change he is feeling now indicates what will happen in the near future. Thus, he is trying hard to get used to it. To experience how it's like to lost something he treasure most, just in case. The pain is excruciating, but gotta face it one day somehow. He is trying and will continue trying..May the past be the past, they might never ever happen again like it used to be, so just let it be another fragment of memories.


After all, he is really delighted to have this fragment to be part of his memory and will treasure it throughout of his lifetime. Even though one day he will grow so old till he can't even remember his own name, may this precious fragment never be forgotten.


In life, when you lose something, you most probably gain another. It's not all bad with my current situation though. I really enjoyed myself for this past one month, adapting to a new environment which I never dream of, not once, meeting a big bunch of marvelous friendly personals who soon became my closest gang of buddies to hang out with, learning a totally new language which 90% Malaysians will never understand (really comes in handy when you trying to say something "you don't want others to understand" =P), being much more independent after getting out from the 'comfort zone' for so long, having quite a fulfilling life - everyday packed with new events happening.

In short, my life rocks!! Things are starting to get more and more interesting, unlike the first day. Current schedule packed with basketball trainings, ping pong and tennis for INPRO competition daily and to keep my fitness level to par, going to gym more oftenly if there aren't many homework or tests..


Am I stuffing my nights with books??? Truthfully, no. Most of the time I spent on sports and yumcha as there are too many mamak stalls to explore in this area. Hahaha... I am not turning into a nerd like certain parties assumed kay.. I am still who I am. But I always look forward for weekends =)

By the way, I am extremely glad that I get 1000000 times better nicknames here in Shah Alam compare to KL.. KL friends...haihh...disappointed with you guys lots. lol.


Basically, I skipped too many interesting events going on around me, just TOO many of them. Reasons?
1. Moodless (it's obvious in this post)
2. Busy (Not kidding, really)
3. Too many (I got 3 blogs to handle)
4. Wasted too much time waiting and hoping for something I already knew the answer (..daydreaming)
5. Err.... LazY (Hahaha... EXACTLY)


A little update on what's going on lately..

Things are getting more fun after more 'juniors' enrolled into INTEC, including 4 Victorians 'juniors' (Chimp, Chee Hoe da Torpedo B., Wanqing and Yan Ling). Being a senior is fun xD

Tomorrow, will be leaving to Putrajaya together with both Rus14 and Rus15 for some event with Tun Dr. Mahathir's wife, Datin Seri Dr. Siti Hasmah plus V.I.Ps.


Last but not least,


Please be informed that my NEW MSN ADDRESS will be changing to:

yushaun923@hotmail.com






Michael Jackson "King of Pop" left us in such a sudden manner... the sudden death of this legendary popstar shook the world like an enormous earthquake on the 26th June 2009.

His death shook mine too.. I don't know why.. after watching his past videos from the day he became a star at young age until today, I feel sad. Little tears filled up the side of my eyes, it's a pity for such talented person to leave so early, and so sudden. Perhaps I have this feeling because I always admired his dancing skills and learnt some of his infamous M.J. moves..

Even though there are ups and downs in his life.. M.J. is officially known as LEGENDARY KING OF POP and had lived a colourful 50 years of lifetime.. it's much better to live a short fulfilling life rather than a long, dull life. Your legend will always be lived by generations to come, may you R.I.P., King of Pop.







What if.. one day I choose to leave like M.J. without anybody's knowledge?










-Ys-

3 comments:

winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yu Shaun said...

lol.... win nie ganas.. haha!!

your comment surely shocked me.

hey, that statement of nickname is juz a joke kay?? I don't take it seriously, just showing how different KL frens and Shah Alam frens think of me, that is ALL!!

You can call me Sheep if you want to, so used to it. SHOUT OUT LOUD: "SHAUN THE SHEEP!!!!" I wouldn't care less. Besides, I got whole lots more nicks for you to call =) Go find out yourself..lol

You got me wrong with that nickname thing... What I trying to tell is not to condemn all precious friends like you in KL. I am just merely 'ejeking'. But it's undeniable fact that things are starting to change bit by bit. I fear that someday we will be strangers like what the others kept mentioning. I am not stupid, I know what will happen when the time comes. No one can predict the future, but one can prepare himself on what he thought to happen next. Appreciate the past yes I will always do that in my heart, but to maintain it?? It's much harder to do so than to say it out verbally.

I cannot make further promises. I will only make promises that I believe I can fulfill.

Furthermore, I fear that I will turn into another person one, I REALLY FEEL SO. Only he himself will know when he start to change after reflecting his past and his current actions and thoughts.


A fool? I agree that I am one, BIG one. Thanks for reminding me about that.

Lastly, you can continue that "S***P" or shaddap AS YOU WISH. I appreciate your wishes with "a sheep sound" happy? XD

winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.