Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hahaha.. sorry for posting the previous post in this blog, I know I shouldn't have spill out such thing in this blog. I am okay, just a bit down at the moment.. Who says guys can't have PMSes sometimes??? =P


Firstly I wanna thank those who showed concern and encouraged me through in any form of communications just one day after I post that thing. Sorry guys to have you all go through electronic communication devices to reach me, I DESPO-ly wanna meet up with korang la, screw everything I am into now. Lol... I didn't expect many to visit this blog after I left it dead for so lama. I lose jorr la.. I know I am not alone after all. Love you guys and girls out there!!!

Don't let me see you all out there, I will french kiss everyone of you!! Hahaha..




Shaun arr Shaun... Since when you became so weak?? Why are you feeling like a slum after the long holiday break?!! WHAT'S WRONG MAN??? Kena cursed?? Where's the Spirit?



What has happened to the 'once upon a time' thing?? Somebody has to wake me up!! (No thanks to those who think that kissing me would wake me up, I ain't Sleeping Beauty :P)
GOD, I beg you to tell me why and what am I losing out this year?? *cracking head hard to figure it out*



Another thing is, I am friggin thirst of music nowadays. No music, No dance, No instruments, No guitar, no karaoke, NO LIFE!! Please share your musics in msn anyone!! Update me yo!!!



Feeling:



guess~

Ok, that's all for now.. Gotta rush to Mid Valley to catch Ice Age 3 with the Zai Zai gang from INTEC.




Mr.Prakash says: we are watching 3D. Kuai dian lai laaaaaa!!! LOL


Part of the zai zais??

Gotta fork out 17bucks then. Pocket bleeeedsss~





Special msg to:

Mrs. Ekaterina (Rus. Lecturer): Ya hacu smartiu filmeh ceicazz, patom gelayu damashnie zaganiee. Ok? patamu sta eta ochin interesni film!! ya liubliu mia prepadavatienitsa !! =D

MUM: I love you so much MUM!!!! =DDD










I didn't know that guys can be so...."pretty". lolx




So random.. hahaha!!








-Ys-

No comments: