
Mirage
....an illusionized picture formed that perceives
perceptions
Alas, it made me indecisive.

Dreams and illusions..the only ideal way to Utopia
Seeking perfection, integrality
that hardly exist in reality, only in imagination that is totally intangible
that hardly exist in reality, only in imagination that is totally intangible
Just like something called
"Silhouettes"
..things you can see but you never know what is the kept features..
Hidden from bare naked eyes
with such surreal feeling..like a dream
Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them, thy will lead you to your destiny.
But what if it does exist?
-----------------------------------------
Among pages in my chapters
It mentioned that
I climbed, I struggled, I fought vigilantly all the way to the top
but what all that signifies to me, how long can that alter ego last
Is this what I strive for?
or is this done to make my run worthwhile although it last just a second
--To climb to the top is easy, but to stay on top is difficult--
But what it feels like to be on top?
Proud? Satisfied?
Great?
Yes, as when the wind kisses your cheek while you are at the top of the world..
Think again, will the wind die off someday.

I don't wanna stay on top, I don't wanna be at the top
ALONE
if it was to sacrificing my own self
---------------------------------------------
Until one unfortunate day..
I failed, I fell, I screamed in agony and pain
a sheer pain that aches me every time I fall to the bottom
"Ouch!"
A cry of failure.
But after that, I gather all my courage to stand once again.
This time, I must stand even taller than before
Failures do not back me off from anything, even if I fall a million times
Bear in mind that,
The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
I must be fearless
"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose"
-----------------------------------------
I am having this weird feeling that I once had long time ago
That influences every decision I make somehow
I need somebody, to remove it for me =)
I suddenly got a feeling that the
1st October 2008 incident
is bound to be repeated soon, or perhaps NOT
This time as well, I am not sure whether this is a good thing...
Yet, this time it's gonna be different..
I learnt a lesson from the last incident and wouldn't repeat it AGAIN.

It taught me
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"
-Everyone live for a reason
P/s:
This is not another emo post, just a piece of thought. =)
Got a feeling that I won't be onlining so often soon, so gonna blog out everything I think of.
This is not another emo post, just a piece of thought. =)
Got a feeling that I won't be onlining so often soon, so gonna blog out everything I think of.
-Ys-
2 comments:
hmm...i got 14As, actually. haha...no lah....okay. u r smart too. number of As wouldn't matter rite! Haiyo! faster link me lah! wanna kena push-up kah! i need more readers in my blog!
hahaha!! okok, sorry sorry lupa link you earlier... k la, link jor.. promote you in my blog la k LOL
Post a Comment