Just wanna let everybody know that I am fine and not really over-pessimistic although what I wrote might sound so. Pretty glad there are still friends out there who cared. And sorry if I haven't replied anyone through sms these couple of days while in Genting.
Came back home just 2 hours ago and I am actually BLOGGING!! very unusual for me as I usually should be so tired and knock off to bed after trips. I had a great time throughout this trip and really forget bout that dumbie emo-ness I had the day before! All thanks to the lamers, jokers and SS-ers. Keranamu, I dunno my SS level hyped up so much today and getting more and more lamer... Help!! I dowana be lame ok =(
Bout the trip, I am not sure whether I will write bout it or otherwise later, hopefully I got the ohm to do so soon. But really enjoyed it much, and the spacious 4star =P hotel room I managed to get with low price, I really do miss it and want it to be my room!!! sound sick..damn. But maybe it's the people there I really missed, cuz most of them are leaving for National Service.
Now gotta go out to dinner, keep you updated real soon.. have a good day!
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment