How's holiday so far...err, went for quite a number of outings but I am not gonna write ALL of them down in this blog. Hahaha.. even the Phuket Trip I haven't got the time to blog it since 2 months ago!!
23rd Jan
Yu Shaun Had a haircut for New Year!!!

err...maybe it looks no difference from before....
fast-forward to dinner>> Had dinner at BSC Complex Chilli's Steakhouse


My paling mahal 'rib-eye' steak in this whole Steakhouse..
Sis' Southwestern "dunno what name" Lamb
And the bill is around Rm400.. After having this dinner, I felt a lil guilty when I think about all my friends who are working so hard to earn Rm4-6 per hour while I just swallowed Rm400 in my tummy =P But, I am not the one to pay the bill, cause I CANNOT AFFORD IT 'yet'. hahaz!
But then, the steak here sure is worth it. I went to Victoria Station and The SHip not long ago and I can say Chilli's has the thickest steak and better service compare to the others.. I will try out the others later. BSC Chilli's recommended.
24 Jan (TODAY)
Today is a special day. Why? Cause it's my dearest mommy's Birthday!!!
And the bill is around Rm400.. After having this dinner, I felt a lil guilty when I think about all my friends who are working so hard to earn Rm4-6 per hour while I just swallowed Rm400 in my tummy =P But, I am not the one to pay the bill, cause I CANNOT AFFORD IT 'yet'. hahaz!
But then, the steak here sure is worth it. I went to Victoria Station and The SHip not long ago and I can say Chilli's has the thickest steak and better service compare to the others.. I will try out the others later. BSC Chilli's recommended.
24 Jan (TODAY)
Today is a special day. Why? Cause it's my dearest mommy's Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! =D
you are the best mom ever
you rocks!!! <3
next...what to post...
ok, these pictures will do =)
I stomp upon these pictures way back when I was searching for 'Tips' for my addmath Project last year.
These essays are hilarious!! (Click on pics to enlarge)




These essays are awesome!!! Since I stopped schooling for quite some time now..I wonder whether I can produce such fantastic essays..hehex
And also, COOL answers from COOL people


















These answers really made my day!!
you are the best mom ever
you rocks!!! <3
next...what to post...
ok, these pictures will do =)
I stomp upon these pictures way back when I was searching for 'Tips' for my addmath Project last year.
These essays are hilarious!! (Click on pics to enlarge)




These essays are awesome!!! Since I stopped schooling for quite some time now..I wonder whether I can produce such fantastic essays..hehex
And also, COOL answers from COOL people


















These answers really made my day!!
I apologise to post all these craps, cause as I said, THIS POST IS R-A-N-D-O-M!!!! =P
Hopefully it made your day too!!
What's next to crap...mmhmm.. OH!!
N85 vs N96
Recently I got another New Phone, a NOKIA N96!!!!!!!!! woohoo~

Hahaha!! Am I a luckiest person or what??!! A N85 and now N96!!! BUT, I am only having one of them.. after a long decisive moments, I chose N85!!! Sis will be taking the N96.. but indirectly, "I have both xP"
Review: by Yu Shaun
These two phones have almost the same features basically. But the price is such a huge difference. N96 however, is more pricier.. It cost RM2400+ currently whereas N85 is selling at a price near RM2000 in stores. N96 has a bigger LCD screen than N85 and probably better audio and visual quality, but I think I will still stick with my N85 for various reasons..
The reasons are:
Above are couple of reasons the bro pick N85.. both phones have 5 megapixels but I tell you, the quality is totally different!!! N96 somehow shows a more brighter image. N96 have a incredible memory of 16 gigabyte mass memory and it can be increased to 24 GIG O.O" Though..this N85's 8 gig is enough for me I think.
Thats all for the reviews..maybe I will write more later after I test both phones long enough to judge them.
Both mobile phones by Nokia is near perfection..sweeet!!
Hopefully my review more or less helps someone to decide which phone to buy, cause both phones are having 'cold war' in the market. But if you got too much money to spend, BUY BOTH xD
Attention: Don't call me rich ok.. I AM REALLY A POOR KID..err..abit too over, I am just AVERAGE!!!! phones...doesn't really shows one's wealth =) I don't own a Rich-Man-Only phones with diamonds on it which cost millions of dollars..
woowww.. I update alot today, so don't complain k!!
Next thing to crap...I want to shout out loud that
I MISS HER SO MUCH now =(
ok, quit babbling already, time so say bubbye..
Lastly, I WISH EVERYBODY
-Ys- signing off
Hopefully it made your day too!!
What's next to crap...mmhmm.. OH!!
N85 vs N96
Recently I got another New Phone, a NOKIA N96!!!!!!!!! woohoo~

Hahaha!! Am I a luckiest person or what??!! A N85 and now N96!!! BUT, I am only having one of them.. after a long decisive moments, I chose N85!!! Sis will be taking the N96.. but indirectly, "I have both xP"
Review: by Yu Shaun
These two phones have almost the same features basically. But the price is such a huge difference. N96 however, is more pricier.. It cost RM2400+ currently whereas N85 is selling at a price near RM2000 in stores. N96 has a bigger LCD screen than N85 and probably better audio and visual quality, but I think I will still stick with my N85 for various reasons..
The reasons are:
- N85 has a amazingly improved battery life than all nokia phones!! N95 on the other hand has a poor battery life although it is a damn freaking POWERFUL phone.
- N85 has an Active Matrix OLED 16 million colors screen!! N96 only has TFT 16 Million color screen. This OLED screen is a real cool screen which shows brighter and sharper colour, and I like it. But, N96 has higher definition and the images are sharper though..
- N85 is less bulky and the design is hotter =P
- It is a more latest model compare to N96
- I tested the speed.. N85 loads very quickly!! N96 loads around 0.3-0.4 seconds slower due to higher memory capacity i guess..
- N85 FM Transmitter ROCKS!!!
Above are couple of reasons the bro pick N85.. both phones have 5 megapixels but I tell you, the quality is totally different!!! N96 somehow shows a more brighter image. N96 have a incredible memory of 16 gigabyte mass memory and it can be increased to 24 GIG O.O" Though..this N85's 8 gig is enough for me I think.
Thats all for the reviews..maybe I will write more later after I test both phones long enough to judge them.
Both mobile phones by Nokia is near perfection..sweeet!!
Hopefully my review more or less helps someone to decide which phone to buy, cause both phones are having 'cold war' in the market. But if you got too much money to spend, BUY BOTH xD
Attention: Don't call me rich ok.. I AM REALLY A POOR KID..err..abit too over, I am just AVERAGE!!!! phones...doesn't really shows one's wealth =) I don't own a Rich-Man-Only phones with diamonds on it which cost millions of dollars..
woowww.. I update alot today, so don't complain k!!
Next thing to crap...I want to shout out loud that
I MISS HER SO MUCH now =(
ok, quit babbling already, time so say bubbye..
Lastly, I WISH EVERYBODY
GONG XI FA CAI
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
May Prosperity and Health
be with
All of You Always
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
May Prosperity and Health
be with
All of You Always
To those who balik kampung, have a safe trip!!
-Ys- signing off

No comments:
Post a Comment