Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY eve Post

24 Jan

Yup..mum's birthday is this day. Not having a big party though cause mum always prefer a small celebration =)

Grandma finally checked out from hospital today to celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year with the whole big family. Her condition worsen compare to last year, but hopefully she can be healthy and fierce again just like last time while I was still a little kid.

Well, visited Grandma in aunt's house and also took the golden opportunity to visit my cute little baby niece!! Her name~ Zhi Ying.

My baby niece..."call Uncle Shaun~ xP"

She sure has grown alot since the last time I saw her, she's now 2 months old

This baby is reaaally cute!! She is extremely talkative... I used the "acha acha bubu kacapa" sort of language to talk with her for hours and she just don't get tired. She just replied the conversation with her own language!! hahaha... what am I typing again..sound quite retard =.="

And then I checked out a pile of ancient black-and-white photographs of my family.

I also checked on the oldies' fashion. And what I found out is, most of the chinese during those days love wearing clothes which are similar to Elvis Presley!! The guys love to wear tight and fitting tops and pants which are tight at the waist and loose at the ends. Hair? Neatly comb aside, just like what we call them 'nerd' hairstyle this century xD Can't find anyone with messy hair that we have these days. Oh yeah, some of them love keeping long hair like Bee Gees too (just like dad when he is young)!! Those with glasses...are very nerdy look cuz the lens are so thick and round @.@

Heard funy stories about mum and dad too. My mum loves listening to music while dad loves to sing!!! Even today, dad non-stop karaoke his oldies at home at full volume, I just can't stand it sometimes =/ Mum loves to listen and dad loves to sing..maybe that's what got them together!! LOLz

Cause those aunties are busy chit-chatting, and I am extremely bored...
I carry out my Modelling / SS-ing Session to test the cameras XD


However, I don't SS in toilet like **YOU KNOW WHO**

Sample pictures
N73 Quality
















N96 Quality






























Sister suddenly buat kacau!! Haha..1st time ever I putting up a picture with her..












N85 Quality...sorry la, lupa bawa HP..









































OK!!! 1st time ever I post so many SS photos in a single post of my BloG!!! Hopefully this will be the first and the last time I do this!! Quality check: I still suka N85 punya~ =P



25 Jan (ToDAY)

Today is CNY eve babe!! Time to start numerous house visitings, filling up tummy with food and collect a lot of ANG POWs monehh!! Hahaha...

Tonight will be family reunion dinner...an extremely busy night indeed. Firstly, I will attend Reunion Dinner at some expensive restaurant with my dad's family side and then rush to reunion dinner at my mother's side. Jadi, Shaun is going to put on weight today =D Midnight will be the annual 'gambling' session just like every single year before =P Shhhhhsshhh..!!! don't tell police k xDD


Time to celebrate CNY peops!! Enjoy!


-Ys-

No comments: