Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Movie For 2009...Gone!!

All thanks to the Short girl, Katrina Kuan for consistently inviting me for a movie...asking me for the whole night yesterday and this afternoon..just never gave up no matter how many times I rejected.. I have been so lazy to get out of the house today.. However, since she's so got 'seng yi', I gave in xD but it's really last minute, I made up my mind just one hour before the outing..

Went to Pavilion at 6pm..meet up with Katrina. Then went to visit those pitied-ones > Chee Hoe and Pui Yan who are currently working at Pavilion. Kinda funny seeing them so busy and working obediently to their boss. Also met Chee Hoe's 'Fat ass' boss!

Met up with Jeremy and Terence. Then went to Starhills for some reasons and then Time Square for movie and dinner. Actually Katrina and I had already planned to watch this horror movie but Terence kononnya don't want cause scared..XD Too bad, at 7pm there are no other choice than this horror movie =)


Well, the synopsis you can check it on the net =P This movie..yeah, a bit horror but not as scary as I expected it to be. But watching my friends' reactions like Katrina holds up her bag and Terence almost jumped out of the seat is so freaking hilarious!! Me? Cool as usual..nothing 'that' special, just the stupid sound effects..Haha.. But still consider a good storyline, not like other horror movies, just stupid ghosts coming out to scare people for some weird reasons..at least these ghosts had good reasons to attack on human. At times, the prolonged sound effects can make us sleepy too.

Cut the crap, just that watching horror movie with friends is one of my long waited chance, cause no one really wanna follow me like this crazy Katrina xP Had a great time looking at all your reactions =)

Before all of us went off by 10pm, Katrina suddenly asked 'jom, pictures!!' =.=

Since I came all the way out, must 'jau' her rite..LoL


~The 4 of us~

Kat, Jeremy, Me and Terence

The Pig and I

Show you this noob smile for having so many takes =P

To kat: it's your priviledge that I came out and sacrificed my very first movie for this year k!! XP
Anyway, thanks for the very persistent invitation... I very 'pui fuk' you leh..hahahax!!


It's late now..stil can't sleep, dumb sickness...wating for 3am to come~
Goodnitez!!

No comments: