Friday, December 12, 2008

Smiles From The Heaven

Almost forget to write about a ~Miracle~ that happened on the day I ended SPM - 1/12/2008

That day, is the day i attained the so-called "Freedom" that all my friends are so concerned about. Surely, I enjoyed that moment.............by playing games right away when i reached home!!

At night, approximately 9.00pm, Meng Tsu nudged me in MsN, asking me to take a look at the sky saying that the moon is "SMILING" XD




This is the miraculous view I saw from my house !!! It was like so unbelievable that the position of the stars and the moon is at the perfect location at the right timing !!

At first I thought those two shining objects were only twinkling stars, but when I read through the newspaper the second day, I got to know that that was actually a rare astronomical phenomenon known as “Conjunction of Moon, Venus and Jupiter”. Gosh, those were actually planets!!

Plus, this phenomena will not occur till year 2012 !!!!
I am so lucky to observe this, don't even know whether I will have such chance again that time.


What this phenomena means to us all huh?? I am wondering...is it smiling for my FREEDOM???!!! Hahahaha....This seems like a lucky omen to me =)

See you again, my Lucky "Moon"

No comments: