Once again, I miss White Christmas this year..when can I celebrate it? I can't wait for the day to come..
Christmas, a day of joy and blessings celebrated not only by Christians but by everyone all around of world, regardless race, religion or nationality. This day is not only to honor the birth of Jesus, but means even more than that. 25th December-A day when everyone wish to be by their family side on Christmas Eve no matter how far they are from their dearest family members.Another modern tradition of Christmas which all young ones enjoy most, exchanging presents and not forgetting Mr. Santa Claus a.k.a. Father Christmas =) I enjoy watching Christmas trees around town and the smiles on the children faces this day every year. But what I enjoy the most is the warmth with my family members as we don't really get to be together too often.
My foster family are Christians. So, I was practising Christianity since I was a child until I was 7 years old when my parents brought me back home. I used to pray to Jesus before having meals, go to church, caroling, et cetera. The young me even stayed up whole night on Christmas Eve just hoping to meet Santa xD I always waited for this day for the presents from my foster parents. But those days are already the past, I haven't been to church during Christmas day like I used to 10 years ago. Miss those days a lot...
To me, Christmas is certainly somehow, a very 'peaceful' day to me. I find this day very joyous and calm every year. No matter how suck my mood is, I can give up thinking of it this day!! Should have called this day 'World Peace Day'?? haha.. Looking at those Christmas decorations and the Santa's costumes surely put a smile on my face every time I see them around. Can't really figure out whether there's any other celebrations that give me the feeling like this.
My Christmas Wishlist this year: my 20 wishes
- SPM 11A (possibly A1's)
- Grandma gets well soon
- Whole family members in the pink of health
- People around me happy always (even when I'm not)
- Those yg kena NS ones can come back in one piece xP
- Earn lots of money
- Get a brand new laptop
- Handphone with Wi-fi!!
- Good Luck this whole year (2009)
- Whoever that feels PMS tu can cure soon (you know who I am talking about ryte xD)
- I want a Sport's car!! Lamborghini Gallardo~
- Win "someone's" heart
- Buff up
- Get a scholarship
- Discover what is my ambition
- *Meet Santa (been having this wish for so long)
- White Christmas next year!!!
- Mum scold me less often =P
- Travel out of SOUTH EAST ASIA!!
- Another 20 wishes plzzz.....
I will be having my countdown at home tonight =) and tomorrow morning will be leaving KL again to Singapore.. I wanna eat turkeyss!! Haha.. Will be back on SUNDAY, see ya then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment