Old musics in my definition are musics that I grew up with, while I was younger.
Listening back brings along not just joy emotionally, but also fantastic memories.
How I knew about the artistes, when do I listen to them, how these musics helped me out emotionally during the hardest times.
These intangible tunes are the invisible force that carried me forward when there is just me alone facing the crazy world.
They have so much meaning compared to the new musics nowadays. Listening back to old musics is definitely a candy in bitter times.
So tonight, I dug out all the old bands and artistes' songs. Blasted them full volume.
Gonna share some of my personal fav's
The All-American Rejects
Where the hell did you guys went?!?
Jay Chou
His old album of course...
Blink 182
what else can I say? =)
Where the hell did you guys went?!?
Jay ChouHis old album of course...
Blink 182what else can I say? =)
We The Kings
always the kings
always the kings
Avril Lavigne
for some reason, I love the old style more
5566
Disbanded Taiwanese band
Hey Monday
candles
My Chemical Romance
taught me how to carry on.
The OLD Lee Hom
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
face down.
Boys Like Girls
A group I need to commend
never fail to drag me out of difficult moments!
-Love Drunk- :p
All Time Low
One of my all time Favourite band
Knew them even before they became famous
taught me about living life as a superstar
Give no damn to others,
do what you want. We only live once.
Simple Plan
taught me how to keep things simple
Perfect.
Obviously, my taste when I was back in the younger time was mostly pop rock.
Needless to say, They made me rocking my life of course. Thanks for the musics.
for some reason, I love the old style more
5566Disbanded Taiwanese band
Hey Mondaycandles
My Chemical Romancetaught me how to carry on.
The OLD Lee Hom
Red Jumpsuit Apparatusface down.
Boys Like GirlsA group I need to commend
never fail to drag me out of difficult moments!
-Love Drunk- :p
All Time LowOne of my all time Favourite band
Knew them even before they became famous
taught me about living life as a superstar
Give no damn to others,
do what you want. We only live once.
Simple Plantaught me how to keep things simple
Perfect.
Obviously, my taste when I was back in the younger time was mostly pop rock.
Needless to say, They made me rocking my life of course. Thanks for the musics.
So, do you recall your old favourite songs
you used to listen to when you were still in school uniforms??
-Ys-
you used to listen to when you were still in school uniforms??
-Ys-


No comments:
Post a Comment