Monday, April 25, 2011

Life so far been A-W-E-S-O-M-E for Yu Shaun here in Russia.

All expectations are coming back into place pieces by pieces..though I've been successfully torn apart half a year ago and I thought I can never find myself again, which turns out to be something that did not break me, but actually made me stronger.


Interesting moments are flowing in one by one and time has been passing by pretty fast. Lots of things to look upon in near future and my goals are back on list again :)
Time to march on.


It's time to achieve, time to change, time to leap greater heights..the time, is NOW




I realized one thing about myself,
I am certain that I can NEVER forgive cruelty. neverEVER.

It's that hate that fuels me :)
and it always will
Haha..maybe that's why I was the devil all along.







just stay tuned for
the new transformation in me

-Ys-

No comments: