Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleep





How inscrutable for me to wake up so early this morning after having headache last night. After all, it's weekends and I woke up at 5am?? First time in my life probably.


Life's been so dull lately. Where did my 'fascinating' life go? Into the drain? Keep guessing..
Anyway, this morning I woke up, made one of my favourite salad dish- Caesar salad






Self-made salad with Ice-berg lettuce with juicy Caesar sauce topping (credits to Internet recipe), laid on by delicatio Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese which took me hours looking for it all thanks to complicated Russian alphabets, finished off by crispy bread crumbs and cherry tomatoes. Not forgetting to add on some hot-grilled chicken at last.

It taste as fantastic as it looks. More fantastic dishes to come if and only if I got the time and ingredients.


Just one random thing to do during this boring winter. Going out of this hostel to face the less than -20degrees hurts deep into your spine.

Watched a couple of episodes of drama and hopped onto bed again!! (winter is just too perfect for hibernation fyi..) 4pm and yeap, there goes my Saturday. Where'd my Anatomy go?? Tonight maybe...after celebrating my another friend's birthday. Hope everything goes stupendous and I do not procrastinate tonight!! The war is near and it's time to sharpen my weapons and mold my amour before the enemy strikes.






-Ys-

No comments: