Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update??

I haven't blog for quite some time I know.. I am sorry k =P

This post won't be much update for now, just summarizing everything that happened so far cause I am still busy coping my life here.

To my dear readers, YuShaun had safely arrived in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia!!! (I know it's kinda late to say this though..haha)

So, it has been a month since I last got here. Life here is great! I am not kidding. It's pretty fascinating to see all beautiful structures here and the nicely-crafted statues. Not forgetting the beauty of the Nature here, which is very unlikely to find such fantastic beau' of nature in city like KL in Malaysia nowadays =) In other words, I don't really have to worry of not getting nice views for my pictures here. Every angle of this part of city is a beauty! Oh speaking of beauty, the 'rumors' are true, the Russian girls here are very very pretty.. How do I know this?? I am stuffing myself in the bus everyday k.. and everyday has no disappointment in checking out pretty lads. LOL


And how about studies? So far so good I can say. After more than a year of 'no-studying', I guess now is the time to start working hard again to achieve my dream. Anyway, procrastination is getting in my way nowadays. Have to constantly remind myself of stop procrastinating and work hard, hard and hard. A lot of coincidence is happening to me currently. It is fate?? Am I really fated to be here after all? Feel like having a dejavu being in this place xD

I was being assigned into Group C in this academy, with Mr. Prakash as my teammate. This is one of the BiG coincidence happening to me, this 'neighbor' of mine in INTEC has followed me all the way here!! Eric as my roommate too...who would have thought of that!?

My group of 6 medical students, including myself, are all Malaysian students. 1 JPA student-me, 1 Mindef, 3 MARA and 1 private student. Initially, there is a Maldives student in my group, Nabila, but she changed her group to join her Maldives friend. Kinda sad, but what can be done? My group members are speaking Malay most of the time!! Pity Nabila for not understanding. It's a pretty warm group as we really look after each other, cook for each other, and we always travel in a group no matter where we go.

I am also blessed to have most of my teachers to be 'Head of Departments'..thus, most of them are also my lecturers. Some of them might not speak clear English, but all of them sure are 'Huge Character' with many legends go behind them.. Don't believe? come discover for yourself in my University. Most difficult subject- ANATOMY. Now studying skull bones, gotta memorise every part of the bones in both latin and English..this is already a killer. Most feared subject-Latin. Everyone in this academy knows why.. Haha.. I have to retake my Latin first test after pronouncing 'skeleton' in latin wrongly.. Just one word yo =.=


The people here are quite okay.. the only barrier of communication between us and the Russians is the Language Barrier..maybe only for the time being, just wait till I brush up my Russian Language. One thing good about this place is that the seniors here are very helpful, from 2nd year till even 6th years. They really did a lot of job keeping us juniors get used to this place during this one month stay. We really bugged them a lot during this period and the seniors really gave out their helping hand without hesitation. I really appreciate all the things they had done. Without them, perhaps I wouldn't be calling this place home. They are just like guardians or parents to us. LOL.. oh Yea, we Malaysians are really like one big family =)

Besides, I would also like to bring attention to all of you that I FINALLY started uploading pictures in Facebook!! Thanks to those who kept pressuring me to upload pictures~~~~you know who you are~~~~
Actually I would like to blog them out, but there are just TOO MANY pictures and I have no time for them...blogspot also takes long time to upload pictures. So, if you wanna see pictures, ranging from my one week trips in Malaysia until my current life in Russia.

About genting photos, I already uploaded them. Genting kakis, you all tag yourself lah.. I tarak masa larr =P

About Cameron trip, I would really love to blog them out, but time is limited. Perhaps I will find time on weekends maybe?? But maybe not this week..Next Monday Anatomy Zachut 0.0""" omg..
Wanna read something about the Cameron trips do kindly hop to these 2 blogger's blog. They really did a great job blogging about the trip than I am.
  1. Calwin's blog
  2. Onz's blog

To think about it, I STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM NOW IN RUSSIA, 6000MILES AWAY FROM HOME!!!!! Things are happening too fast until I can't really see them clearly. I can also laugh at myself in the mirror thinking of it, how can this be a reality? This is what I wished for, to be able to do whatever I want and live alone. Yes, I have to do my own laundry now and cook every meal!!! =.= I also couldn't believe that I am cooking so often nowadays....but so far, my cooking skill is not too bad for a first timer =D



I guess that's all for today. I have to rush my preparation for tomorrow's practical class... looks like I am going to sleep 2am again tonight. Ouch!!





-Ys-

No comments: