Yesterday...
Had a heated up B'Ball match with kawans around housing area. 5pm, One 5-on-5 full match at Palm Court B'Ball court xD
Won the battle with 68-35!! It's like we doubled their score....what a bully~
It's been so long since I get myself so hyped up like that day. I can feel that my body is starting to get rusty, oh my.......TODAY
As usual, woke up only when the sun has already shine so high up.
Move my body up.. "argh.." what a pain in my quadriceps and aches in my biceps
Thanks to the body aches, I shall keep my butt at home today instead of going out.
Now you shall know how rusty I am!! When I was still in school, I can go to padang and b'ball court 5 days continuously without having all these aches!! ughhh!!! Now, just a 2 hours running and jumpings already made my body K.O.
Now...
is the time to get back to my tip-top form!!! I am gonna start building up mua body once again =/
My decision is all thanks to..
***Back to ma' long halted routine mama.. 4times a week***
Enough of emo-ing, time for something else
Listen you!! I am gonna get tougher than ever!!
Ambitious eh?
Move my body up.. "argh.." what a pain in my quadriceps and aches in my biceps
"Time to get into BIO textbook, my body has produced too much lactic acid that causes my body to ache and now I need more oxygen to fill up the 'Oxygen Debt'!! *Breathing in large amount of oxygen* LOL I need more exercise to regain my lactic acid endurance."
Thanks to the body aches, I shall keep my butt at home today instead of going out.
Now you shall know how rusty I am!! When I was still in school, I can go to padang and b'ball court 5 days continuously without having all these aches!! ughhh!!! Now, just a 2 hours running and jumpings already made my body K.O.
Now...
is the time to get back to my tip-top form!!! I am gonna start building up mua body once again =/
My decision is all thanks to..
- My body telling me that I am getting weaker and not as hip like before. Just tried doing my handstand...now can hardly stand for 5 secs!!!!!! =((((
- Yesterday basketball match...duhh!!
- The Mirror!!! Shaun is chubbier dy LOL
- Where's my packs??? I still can see them last month!!
- Da Fridge...what a good friend you are for the past few months
- Special thanks to Pui Ying, Wai Xiang and Hazel for spotting 'another me'....and Pui Ying, thanks for letting me view that person's profile... It gave me inspiration to start working out.
- CHANGJAP for calling me sei fei lou with red tie!!!! =.=
***Back to ma' long halted routine mama.. 4times a week***
- Bicep curls x60 (Left / Right respectively)
- Bench dips x100
- Push-ups x60 (30 palm / 30 knuckles)
- Squads x100
- Bench press x 3mins
- Jumps (ma' secret style)
- Abs....duno what to call it xD
- Sit-ups x200 (before bed)
- Every Sunday morning jogging at Lake Gardens with mum.
- extras...some own create ones, wanna know how msn me la.
This will be a promise to myself...
Enough of emo-ing, time for something else
WARNING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE PICTURE BELOW
AMAT SYOK SENDIRI AND MIGHT CONTAIN SEXUAL MATERIAL
WHICH IS....TOO SEXY FOR UNDERAGE =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE BELOW 18...THANK YOU!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN KAY =.=
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture dated back 7/2/2009
(Before bath)
Lama tak workout but the muscles ain't gone (altho size reduced dy =.=")
Nevermind, Shaun still looking hawwttt topless xP
Hmph... I will make sure the next time I go down the field, I am gonna shine!!!
And kick your ass, blardy CHANGJAP!!!
CHANGJAP, I know you tengah baca...call me sei fei zai??
CALL ME S***P?!!!
I am gonna squash all ur orange juice out !!!!!!!!!
The "CHANG PUI YAN" I mentioned previously..
still blurr with which pui yan I am talking about
So, I terpaksa promote her here lah
>>>>This is CHANGJAP, Chang Pui Yan (elongated orange version)<<<<
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE PICTURE BELOW
AMAT SYOK SENDIRI AND MIGHT CONTAIN SEXUAL MATERIAL
WHICH IS....TOO SEXY FOR UNDERAGE =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE BELOW 18...THANK YOU!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN KAY =.=
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture dated back 7/2/2009
(Before bath)
Lama tak workout but the muscles ain't gone (altho size reduced dy =.=")Nevermind, Shaun still looking hawwttt topless xP
Hmph... I will make sure the next time I go down the field, I am gonna shine!!!
And kick your ass, blardy CHANGJAP!!!
CHANGJAP, I know you tengah baca...call me sei fei zai??
CALL ME S***P?!!!
I am gonna squash all ur orange juice out !!!!!!!!!
The "CHANG PUI YAN" I mentioned previously..
still blurr with which pui yan I am talking about
So, I terpaksa promote her here lah
>>>>This is CHANGJAP, Chang Pui Yan (elongated orange version)<<<<
Thanks for your milo!!! I belanja you orange juice next time yea!!! =P
Call me dat one more time ah, the next post I will create another Anti-Changjap post =)
Finally, gonna go back to my bookshelf to study Bio, Chem, Physics again... getting more and more rusty while that Chimpanzee already study so far far away!! so freakin left out..arghh...Call me dat one more time ah, the next post I will create another Anti-Changjap post =)
Dear readers,
please join my ANTI-CHANGJAP FEDERATION
save the world from this poisonous Vitamin C contamination!!!
please join my ANTI-CHANGJAP FEDERATION
save the world from this poisonous Vitamin C contamination!!!
-PEACE-
Listen you!! I am gonna get tougher than ever!!
Ambitious eh?
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment