Seems like I really impressed TNB during the interview..
In my mail box
"Congratulations Tan Yu Shaun! You have been offered with Foundation in Civil Engineering( 12008 years ) programme. You will receive an offer letter soon. You are required to return the acceptance letter not later than 06 May, 2009. Thank you. "
Yup, I won the scholarship worth about 140k (the briefing says so)
for the whole 5 years course for civil engineering
However, it cannot be denied that in every victory, there is a price to pay as well.
so I will make this scholarship a pending one for now
before further steps are taken,
I will be in deep consideration
There are certain things I cannot let go now
Who knows what are they??
Anyway, I consider this as a victory for me and I am really happy to know that I am wanted!!!
I feel appreciated and bliss
thinking of all the trepidation I went through
I emerged victorious
(let me bangga sikit I menang scholarship boleh tak?? xP)
My path is still undecided
just take up this scholarship?
or
wait for JPA and others?
or
Fight for other scholarships in future
with
2 choices:
1. Form 6?? back to VI
2. A-levels??? and where?? Location wise-Methodist college(any comments??)
Somebody, please guide me. xD
any form of help is extremely appreciated
In my mail box
"Congratulations Tan Yu Shaun! You have been offered with Foundation in Civil Engineering( 12008 years ) programme. You will receive an offer letter soon. You are required to return the acceptance letter not later than 06 May, 2009. Thank you. "
Yup, I won the scholarship worth about 140k (the briefing says so)
for the whole 5 years course for civil engineering
However, it cannot be denied that in every victory, there is a price to pay as well.
so I will make this scholarship a pending one for now
before further steps are taken,
I will be in deep consideration
There are certain things I cannot let go now
Who knows what are they??
Anyway, I consider this as a victory for me and I am really happy to know that I am wanted!!!
I feel appreciated and bliss
thinking of all the trepidation I went through
I emerged victorious
(let me bangga sikit I menang scholarship boleh tak?? xP)
My path is still undecided
just take up this scholarship?
or
wait for JPA and others?
or
Fight for other scholarships in future
with
2 choices:
1. Form 6?? back to VI
2. A-levels??? and where?? Location wise-Methodist college(any comments??)
Somebody, please guide me. xD
any form of help is extremely appreciated
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment