Thursday, April 16, 2009

Primary Mates

I start to miss primary school days!! If I can just turn the clock 10 years back and continue my primary school life all over again..



These people who matters to me changes drastically over the years since we parted each other, journeying our new different routes. And I can hardly recognize them anymore today XD

Reflecting back...primary school days are still the best as we don't even need to think much at all. Basically just enjoy our childhood lifestyle!!


~Part of the guys, after 5 years~


~Part of the Girls after half a decade~


Everyone sure has grown lots. Wonder if every single one of us can still keep in touch with each other for the years to come. Nothing beats the bond we once had during childhood =)


One of our last picture taken on the final year to be kept as memories

Wonder if you guys can still track me down in the picture above =P





-Ys-

No comments: