Shaunnie's current situation: Still messed up, be it mentally or emotionally.
Nothing to do with SPM, I am happy with it. And not that I don't have choices, instead...too many choices till I am all messed up. Weird right, but that is what going on to me.
I really wish that I could turn back the clock and go back to my Form 5 life. The end of secondary life is a hassle. Why say so? When u ended SPM, it's just like a train you have been riding on for 5 years finally reached it's terminal and now it is time to make choices where to head to next.
Thank god I managed to buy a golden ticket for my next trip. Only thing is, I cannot figure out where to go. Still wandering around, hate myself for being so indecisive.
Other than that, I am also in confusion due to some other complications. About feelings, quite sensitive, so I do not want to elaborate it here.
Perhaps some of you out there is facing similar obstacles like I am, making decision. I am running out of time and I am really stressed up.
I believe in fate and if I am fated for it, I will somehow get it. Just in the matter of time.
Here's a video that really touches me. Incredibly inspiring speech. Just watch it and hope it will make you believe that, if he can, why not US??
2 comments:
wow! geng lah u. chin hong never tells me properly also. congrats ya! 11 As victorian. u should feel proud for that! ^^
Haha..thanks man!! But still can never beat you, 13As and JPA scholar. Kudos to you!! my inspiration xD
Post a Comment