NBA Slam Dunk Competition 2009!! This competition is different from the others...cause it's f-king hilarious!!! Not that someone fell down or accidents, but Dwight Howard dressed up into SUPERMAN in the middle of the competition!! LMAO~
Top men in this competition are Dwight Howard, Nate Robinson, JR Smith and Rudy Fernandez. Howard who is so tall dressed up into superman to show off his 12ft dunk LOL this guy sure is cocky XD
However, Nate Robinson is the sole winner.. how he won? watch then you know, watch how he rides on superman !!! Funny like hell...
Nate Robinson, 1.75cm, even shorter than I am is the Champ of slam dunk?? no jokes man, this guy can jump real high.. wonder if I can do one of these stunts one day. This short guy showed the NBA and also the world something, which is IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING.. Whatever the height is, you still can reach it. Gosh, this guy is inspiring. Hope LeBron will show up next year.
I would show you another miracle in this game, the world's most amazing basketball shot
To set this up:
The teams are TIED with just a fraction of a second in overtime.
The yellow team (Randolph Macon) sinks a free throw to win the game. ( at least they think they do) The second free throw is missed.
A guy from the Purple team (Guilford) rebounds the ball and gets a shot off just milliseconds before the buzzer.
Watch the rest to see what happens.
The greatest moment in NCAA sports history.
The name of the game's hero is Jordan Snipes.
Is it totally last minute and Pure LucK! Bet you didn't see this kind of situation before.
Toldcha, impossible is nothing.
I did the impossible...I stayed up till 3pm XD
Good night.
-Ys-
No comments:
Post a Comment