Took A Test to test my -EvilNess
That's my result
I AM TWISTED. LOL!!
Anyway, that's a twisted test..got funny answers in them
So, which side do I belong to??

I always wanted to be angel, But still can't deny the fact that I have an evil side of mine too
I can be angel sometimes, and evil in a very horrifying way
Examples?? It's not good to say it out here

So, I can be a good friend or a worst enemy.
It all depends =X
That's my resultI AM TWISTED. LOL!!
Anyway, that's a twisted test..got funny answers in them
So, which side do I belong to??
I always wanted to be angel, But still can't deny the fact that I have an evil side of mine too
I can be angel sometimes, and evil in a very horrifying way
Examples?? It's not good to say it out here

So, I can be a good friend or a worst enemy.
It all depends =X
No comments:
Post a Comment