A simple answer that I have been longing for... an answer that I have been waiting for so long finally replied. Weird, although I have already been expecting this from the very beginning, I somehow still feel the pain.. I always thought that if I received this very answer early I will be relieved but now I rather I never get the reply at all.
It's all too late now, so it's finally over? I wasn't good enough still. I don't even really know who I lose to, LOL!! Is the answer telling me that I have actually wasted 3 years of my lifetime?? Foolish and naive guy I am.. yet rules are rules, I accept my defeat. Maybe it's already a mistake that I make the first move.
How will I make up the lost time.. tell me how...
Shaun is not a person who is going to give up so easily.. is it possible that I would not make a comeback? How long can I stand this... Fine, I shall try to avoid as much as I can from now on, and continue on my long-paused plan--to forget
Though, I shall try not shed any tears no matter how much pain I endured after this day.
Sorry I can't keep my promise this time. I have wasted too much time =/
This is the first and the last time I will be such a fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment